Official Video.

I was smelling really unpleasant but I didn't care.

The video started off with Hazza walking somewhere, I don't know where exactly he was, I guess somewhere in Scotland but it looked beautiful, the weather was really really good there, it was a perfect place to shoot his video, I believe. 

He wore indigo wool Gucci cashmere coat, which boasts a double-breasted closure from the Italian brand's latest men's ready-to-wear collection. The ivory ribbon detailing along the sleeves has an embroidered leopard applique with a red collar around its neck on the sleeves. The exact coat is now available on ($3,280). He wore a pair of classic black, square toe Chelsea boots. This particular Gucci model has a mini stacked heel, rusty gold buckle, and a square toe tip (thanks billboard for helping me out in describing his apparels, did a pretty much of "Copy-and-Paste" job). 

He was heading somewhere, I don't know where exactly. The breeze did a pretty good job there. All of a sudden, I saw his boots, and like, something lifting him and dropping back on the Earth and him trying to walk normally again. Oh God! I saw him lip syncing the song, like um...a really close look, and his hair moving in the direction of the air. It felt like he's gazing at me while he was looking at the camera. Then, he looked at his hands and then in the sky. He stared at me again, and then rolled his eyes off me.

He stood on a little pretty stone, and suddenly his feet left the Earth as if they were born to fly and not to walk on The-Pretty-Man-Polluted-Earth

He stood on a little pretty stone, and suddenly his feet left the Earth as if they were born to fly and not to walk on The-Pretty-Man-Polluted-Earth. Slowly, he moved higher and higher and he couldn't believe that, like I didn't. He headed towards the water, hills, above the tall thick forests. He really liked those heights, away from the Earth and he really liked the scenery. He even mentioned it while he was flying.

He was feeling the cold breeze, I could feel that, I felt like I was there, flying with him, and could feel how cold he was. His hair moving in the direction of breeze was the evidence of it. Oh! HaHA! He also walked on the water, so much fun! Hmmm....the Helicopter did a pretty job helping him shoot that part.

He lied down in the air feeling reckless and then went to a visit the waterfalls, as if it was his friend and he wanted to say it hello! I wish I could bath in there was all I was thinking at that moment. 

Then, he went to look around to the higher region like the cliff and tried to land on that because he could slowly realize his legs were feeling numb, but he couldn't land, and as a fan, I couldn't help him with that

He has been flying from a long time now and the sun was about to set, that color of the sky slayed the video. I couldn't take my eyes off his jaw line while he was singing. In the last, I saw he was smiling, which made me feel like he was really satisfied and that the journey was really amazing. The video ended up with him yet flying and heading somewhere, like he wanted to discover something; up from there.