34

Justin

Groaning as I rolled over on my side, I slowly opened my eyes to see my beautiful wife sound asleep. I rolled my eyes hitting the alarm button before turning over and snuggling into Selena, wrapping my arms around her sweet and soft naked body. "Wake up." I softly whispered into her ear placing soft but wet kisses down her neck, she stirred a little before fluttering her eyes open and smiling at me. "Hi, what time is it?" She whispered and I turned my head towards the clock to check for her.

"Six thirty." I said then pulling the covers of my naked body and walked into the bathroom to do my business. I walked out of the bathroom rubbing my eyes and looked up to see Selena leaning up on her elbows with smirk plastered on her face, she then licked her lips and I furrowed my eyes then look down to my friend who was on a semi-hard on. I laughed rolling my eyes at her throwing a pillow at her. "I want you." She growled whispering biting down on her lip. Walking around the bed I leaned down placing a kiss slowly on her lips, moving down her neck and up to her ear nibbling on it.

"Later my love." I kissed her cheek quickly before grabbing shorts and a t-shirt and walked down the hall to Jessica room, quietly opened the door I could see her peacefully asleep stretched out on the bed, just like her mother.

Leaning over Jessica I shook her lightly which caused her to frown and sway my hand away. "It's time to wake up my sweet angel." I spoke in a low voice and she fluttered her eyes open. "Hi daddy." She spoke quietly and her voice cracked, it was amazing at how much she really looked kore and more like Selena everyday.

"Its time for school." I said kissing her head and opening her curtains to allow some light in. I left her room and walked down to Josh's room to the Strolling to the knock, I knocked and entered. "Josh bud it's one to get up." I pulled back the covers as he moaned. "Noo! Five more minutes!" He looked down to look for the covers. "No get up, you've fifteen minutes to get ready. Hurry up and get a move on." I said and with that I left his room.

Walking back to my room, my phone buzzed and buzzed. Seeing it was Scooter ringing I rolled my eyes before I answered.

"Hello?" I asked walking over to the closet. "Justin I need you down in the studio in about thirty-five minutes. Dont be late I mean it Jay." With that said he hung up the phone.  "Who was that?" Sel called from the bedroom.

"Just Scooter, He wants me to go the studio today."

I picked out some jeans and a plain T-shirt. I walked out to where Selena was checking herself in the mirror wearing a white dress that hugged her every curve and touched her knees. Both arms in the hair she was fixing her hair unsure what to do with it. She wore little make up which I loved. Damn Selena what are you doing to me.

Seeing her smirk, I licked my lips and slapped her ass before heading down stairs before she could try hit me back. I swear I was about to bend Selena over fucking her here.

I poured out some cereal into two bowls and set them on the table. "Hey son." My dad appeared in the door. "What's up." I poured out two glasses of orange juice. "How's the kids doing?" He asked as we walking around the island. "Good, they should be down any minute now." I set down the bowls on there mats. "Grandpa!" The kids yelled running in. My dad turning around and letting them hug each leg. "Hey there's my two little rugrats." My dad chuckled I watched as they played before interrupting them. "Ahem, I believe you two have school in about thirty minutes. Sit up and eat your breakfast the both of you." I raised a brow, they both obeyed my demand and done as I told.