Darkness, Pain, Death

I don't know how long I've been here. 2 months maybe. Trying to look through the weaved bag over my head, all I could see was a small, dark box room.

A loud thud echoed throughout the building getting closer and closer. The pounding in my head wore out as I became more familiar to my surroundings. The footsteps approached my location. I could hear the deep hum  from someone in the room," you're going to do what I say and answer all of my questions for Dahl...Understood!" The deep, husky voice murmured in my ear. I wouldn't tell him anything; I will give him no information about me, the SAS or MI6. The bag was ripped off of my head and the doors to the mans emerald eyes momentarily closed.

Bang!

A deafening screech rippled through the air after the SIG550 assault rifle was shot. The intimidating man sped through the door, outside. I twisted my hands in a circular motion trying to get free but an excruciating pain shot through my abdomen as I yelped. A new man was stood before me, who I believed to be 'Dahl'.

"Think you can escape, child?" He said. I rapidly shook my head. Looking to my left, the blinding streak of light affected my vision. Squinting, I saw the statues of my dad and brother who were killed during the attack. 4 robots came in, no emotion on their faces. Two of them had hostages, the men from the SAS. When I looked at the third man, there was a tsunami of guilt in his eyes as he raised his gun. Tears streamed down my face as I knew this was the end, my fiancé watching...

Darkness. Pain. Death.