Chapter 3 Hearth is a Cinnamon roll

I would like to thank my sis for helping me with these chapters ideas BlueTopaz3 Thanks sis!! You da best!

~Magnus P.O.V~
After a few seconds (Y/N) just started snickering and then she made me laugh.

I don't know what we were laughing about but it feels nice to laugh once in a while.

Yeah I know I'm not the tough, strong handsome guy, but hanging out with my closest friend is cool. We haven't hangout like this since we were both homeless.

We didn't fight over cake or anything. And she doesn't judo flip me everyday with one hand, which is pretty cool.

We didn't noticed Blitz watching until he said something. "You kids need some more time?" Blitz asked with a smirk. We both stopped laughing and (Y/N) replies first.

"No"

"Yes" I said and (Y/N) rolled her eyes. Blitz chuckled, winked at me and walked away. Guessing that he is going to the guest room.

I turned my focus back to (Y/N). "Where were we?" I said then I didn't even noticed that she was leaning on the wall standing up. "The part where I go to bed early and call it a night" she said with her arms crossed and a smirk.

I got up off the floor. "Why is it past your bed time? You want warm milk while your up?" I asked in a baby voice.

"Tch oh please Magnus your sarcasm doesn't even affect me. I'm going to bed, you can watch the rest of the movie if you want just turn off the lights when your done" she said and walked away.

"Ah what come on one more movie? We haven't laughed like this in years"

"Maggie I'm really tired so many things happened at work and I just need rest. I promise you we can hangout tomorrow" she tells me her eyes are heavy with dark circles. Her face pleaded for sleep.

I sighed heavily "Fine whatever" I went back over to the couch and sat down and continued to watch the movie.

I heard a light sigh from her and she went upstairs to her room. It was quiet except for the TV playing. Then I got attacked by pillow ninjas.

It was Blitz and (Y/N) both in pajamas. "We can watch one movie but only one"   She said and a smile came on to my face. "She has nice hospitality kid. Don't mess this up you got it good" Blitz told me while sitting on the couch.

They both sat on each side of me. "So what changed your mind monster under your bed?" I asked (Y/N) she rolled her eyes. "I will go back upstairs Magnus" She threatened I hold my hands up in defeat.

"Alright alright just a joke"

"What movie are we watching kid?" Blitz asked (Y/N) "Um I don't know maybe a action movie or something" she said.

We finally decided on a movie to watch.  In about 30 minutes Blitz fell asleep on the couch. Then twenty minutes after (Y/N) fell asleep as well.

I'm surprised that she lasted longer than Blitz, since she works all the time.

I hope she doesn't have to go to work tomorrow...

~Time Skip to the next day~

I woke up to the sound of footsteps heading towards the front door quickly. I looked around and noticed that Blitz was gone. He always does this when the sun comes up.

He's like a vampire ninja or something. Then I realized that it was (Y/N) leaving out.

I groaned while trying to wake up. "(Y/N)?" I called her name and she stopped.

"Y-yeah Maggie?"

"Come here please"

She cursed under breath and quickly came over to the family room. "What's wrong Maggie?" She said and I looked over the couch.

She was in her work outfit. "Your going to work again aren't you?" I asked her and she nodded her head. I sighed she hugged my neck.

"I'm really really really sorry Maggie I promise this will be my last time working on the weekends" she said and let's go.

"Are you getting off early?"

"yup! And once I do we can hangout and do anything you want."

"Anything you say?"

"Ok anything that I think that is ok with me"

"Your no fun"

"I've gotta go Magnus I'll see you around like 11:30am" she said and rushed towards the door.

"Bye"

"Bye Maggie!"

And I was left alone once again. It doesn't matter I'll just hang out with Hearth and maybe I'll introduce him to (Y/N).

I got up from the couch and headed to my room for a shower.

~Time Skip to end of your shift~

I brought Hearth to the cafe that she works at. 'Blitz tells me that this girl is your girlfriend' Hearth said in sign language.

I shook my head. "Blitz is just being dramatic he doesn't have all his facts together." I told him but Hearth had this unusual look on his face.

Then (Y/N) finally came out with a couple of small bags. "Hi Magnus who is this?" She asked and looked at Hearth. "This is my other friend Hearth" I told her and Hearth waved. "Hi Hearth! Do you want a cupcake?" She asked and handed him a cupcake out of the bag.

Hearth looked at her and she smiled. He took the cupcake and licked the frosting. His eyes lit up I'm guessing he doesn't eat a lot of sweets.

Before he could even say thank you he hugged (Y/N). She hugged back and said.

"You're a cinnamon roll Hearth"

~End Of Chapter Three~

Chapter four will come soon so stay tuned!

Tiger~