Bring ​me to life

Luffy ran and ran while huffing, he was really tired, but there is no way he's going to stop, not until Ace is freed and save. Many marines ran after him, but he never stopped, those who got to close of him ended up being whipped or punched. Suddenly a pasifista jumped in front of him and scanned him first before starting a power blast in its mouth and in its hand.

"Oh crap, I am screwed."

Before the pasifista can kill Luffy, a woman jumped in its way and hold her arms out and glared at the Kuma model. It immediately backed down, closing its mouth and lower its hand before it began to spoke.

"Boa Hancock, ally of marines and one of the Seven Warlords​."

Hancock had long, black hair, her eyes are a black-ish grey colour, she wore a purple dress with skulls on it and had big, golden earring, form of a snake, on each ear. A white and red coloured snake, that wears a skull as a helmet, were also wrapped around her body.

 A white and red coloured snake, that wears a skull as a helmet, were also wrapped around her body

"You should be more careful Luffy, if you're not, you'll end up dead."

Hancock turned around and bent town in front of Luffy, giving him a warm smile. She held her hand out, showing Luffy the key.

"Here's​ the key for your brother's​ handcuffs. It will release him."

Luffy didn't say anything, he held the key in his hand and stared at it. The marines began to smirk, thinking that Hancock had stopped Luffy from going any further, but what shocked them though, is Luffy suddenly jumped onto Hancock and squeezed/hugged her tightly, screaming happily.

"Thank you thank you thank you! I'll never forget this, your the best Hancock!"

She couldn't believe this, the love of her life, is hugging her, she could feel her face burning, knowing well that she is blushing. But something else made her blush redder.

'He said my name, he said my name, he said my name, he said my name!'

Luffy finally let go of her and had ran of, thanking her happily. She collapsed on the ground and took deep breathes to calm down. She murmured a lot of words that the marines couldn't hear or make out what she's saying. She finally snapped out of it when the pasifista was about to attack Luffy, but stopped when Hancock kicked it, sending it flying against a few marines.

"I won't let you hurt my beloved Luffy!"

...

Ino stabbed Blackbeard in the arm and headbutt him in the face, making him retreat from them. He whined at the sudden pain but cried out loud when she kicked him really hard right into the round table, in other words, his private place. Whitebeard winched at Blackbeard's pained cries, then shivered when he sank to his knees.

"... Did you really had to kick him there?"

"Why not? He was being a pervert. He deserves that kick."