I Never Expected This!

Hiii friends, I'm overwhelmed by the support you guys have given me. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm not actually supposed to post anything today, but you guys have left me awestruck. (And I'm a rebel that way haha).

Thank you so much to everybody who has been active on Goodreads. I really do appreciate it! I'm humbled by your support. If you've left a review, thank you so so much!

If you haven't already checked it out, here is the link to the book on goodreads: http://bit.ly/BrokenWingsGR

And also a big thank you to everybody who is following me on facebook and goodreads. If you haven't found me there yet then here are the links:

Facebook: http://bit.ly/DanielleOgierFB
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/DanielleOgierGR

You guys really are the best... We should form a club for awesome people. I'm the luckiest book enthusiast in the world to know you guys.

And to collect all of you, I want to grab a team name suggestion from you! Think Swifties, Directioners and Pizza Lovers. Anything you'd like to be called as a group of people who have read Broken Wings! Comment names below! I'm curious what you come up with!

Regardless if this is the first time you have read anything from me or if you have stuck with me the whole time (you old badass veterans!!!). Either way I'm so happy to have you with me, and I am going to be repaying that, with some free bonus material!

And of course if you haven't submitted a Goodreads review, THEN ITS NOT TOO LATE! :D  

I will see you in the next update!