Tumultuous (NSFW)

Tyler had stayed in bed for the rest of the day, laying there in a daze, the window now his only source of entertainment.

People pass, cars beep, there's some sort of orderly chaos in the street, idle eyes lazily watching, yet not focused, too many deathly thoughts invading his mind.

Josh moved swiftly around the apartment, preparing dinner later on, keeping an eye on Tyler, popping his head into the room to make sure he was safe.

He hadn't moved.

BlurryFace was under the window, jaw slack, resting against his chest, pitch black hole, reared teeth flashing and glinting under the dying sun, eventually glowing under moonlight.

Tyler ignored him as best he could, only turning over when Josh had offered him dinner.

Refusing with no appetite, Tyler locked eyes with the ceiling, he could see BlurryFace from the corner of his eye, he was so unnerved, so shaken.

He wouldn't leave, and Tyler felt sick. He was just staring.

Tyler calls out for Josh, who comes back quick. His arms pop out from his blanket cocoon, reaching up for Josh, grabby hands needy for attention.

"Please hold me, please," Tyler practically begs, Josh sighing as he crawls up beside his boyfriend, wrapping comforting arms around his frame.

"Joshy?"

Josh looks down to the tan boy, giving a polite smile.

"Yes Ty?"

"Are we going to have to leave?" The boy pushes his face into Josh's chest, unable to see his demon under the window.

"No baby, not if I can help it,"

Tyler sighs, nosing his jaw, fingers absentmindedly wandering over Josh's zip, playing with the switch, flicking it up and down.

Josh shuffles, holding his lover oh so tight.

Tyler shifts, pulling Josh on top of him, instinctively burying his face into the crook of Tyler's neck.

"Make me forget,"

Josh kisses his neck, looking at him.

"You wanna-"

Tyler locks his lips to Josh's, tasting the pasta sauce from dinner. Josh melts, letting Tyler tug the front of his pants.

"Are you sure Ty?" He trails his fingers down his cheek, Tyler nodding, needly tugging at his jeans.

"Make me forget today, it's all I need, please just, do something," Tyler begs through a rasp, voice lost from crying.

The older boy carefully unwraps his burrito boyfriend, slipping hands up his shirt, palming his chest, tweaking carefully and tugging one nipple as he mouths along Tyler neck.

"Go all out," Tyler groans, arching his back and pushing himself into Josh.

The coloured boy looks at him for a moment, watching his face carefully.

"You sure you want that?"

"Hard," Tyler confirms, Josh shaking his head, mumbling an ok, making quick work of Tyler's sweat pants.

"We bought that new lotion, do you want to try that?" Josh glances to the nightstand, a bright pink bottle reminds him of the ukulele from earlier that day.

Tyler hums, reaching down to rub between his legs in an attempt to pre-prepare himself for Josh.

He grabs the bottle, cracking the top and smelling it, offering it to Tyler.