His Hah Moment

Kasper looked from the newest arriving suitor to her hands. She took a deep breath trying to calm herself.

"You haven't danced." Her father approached her.

Kasper looked at her father with soft eyes. "I will. I'm just trying to find the right moment."

"Excuse me."

Kasper turned to Bunnymund. "Oh hey."

Bunnymund paused and tilted his head to the side.

Kapser now paused. "Are you the double of Bunnymund?"

Another Bunnymund stood beside Kasper. "We're not allowed to answer that."

Kasper looked from one to the other. "One of you is Bunny though."

One of the Bunnymunds smirked. "Of course. The only trickery is the doubling."

"Princess."

Kasper turned to a white haired boy with a muscular build. Kasper blushed as she gazed at the white haired male.

He held out his hand. "May have the honor of a dance?"

Kasper looked for Cupid's signal, but she was no where to be found. She looked at the boy again with a worried look. "Yes," she tried to say gentle.

"Wonderful." The boy took Kasper away to the dance floor and began to sway.

Bunnymund stared with narrow eyes.

"Woah." A lanky, white haired boy laughed. "Is that the Princess?" He scratched his shoulder under his blue, pin stripped attire.

Bunnymund looked at the lanky boy with blue pin stripped attire. He nodded and crossed his arms. "Indeed she is." 

The boy looked at her. "She's looks even better than I thought." He looked over every inch of her red dress. It was simple but beautiful in it's Victorian style. The boy smiled.

Bunnymund narrowed his eyes at the boy, looking him over. "Your clothes look like prince clothes. What kingdom do you rule?" 

The boy paused. "Me? Ha! I'm no prince." 

"What is your name?" 

"Jack." He smiled. "Yours?"

Bunnymund gave a small nod and looked back at Kasper. "I'm Prince Bunnymund."

"Wait. If you're a prince, why are you letting the princess dance with my brother?"

Bunnymund shrugged. "Everyone has a chance to speak with the princess tonight. Stable boy, servant, prince, noble, everyone." Jack continued talking, but Bunnymund blocked him out to listen to the conversation Kasper was having.

Kasper cleared her throat. "So your last name is Frost?"

Henry nodded. "It's a special name that comes from my father's side. He passed away... but enough of me. What about you? What do like? What do you do?"

Kasper shrugged. "There's not much to me. I live in a castle. I'm a princess." She shrugged again. "I draw?"

"Oh." Henry smiled sincerely. "What sort of things do you draw?" He twirled Kasper.

Kasper shrugged. "All sorts of things, but I'm not very good at it. You might as well say I'm not an artist at all."

Henry laughed. "I don't think that's true. I'm sure you're good at what you do." He laughed again.

Kasper laughed back, but she felt betrayed and hurt in a way.

Henry looked at Kasper with soft eyes. "I'm sorry for my laugh, but I don't believe what you're saying. You simply think you're horrible because you see your work every day and compare it to artists that made it big. I am sure your drawings are amazing."

"You haven't even seen them."

Henry smiled and bowed as the song ended. "Then perhaps you will do me the honor showing them to me one day." His eyes widened as Elenor pulled him away from Kasper. 

Kasper raised a brow and glared at Elenor. 

Elenor bowed. "Would you do me the honor of dancing with you?" 

"No." Kasper turned away. "You can help Henry off the floor." 

Elenor stood speechless and glared down at his brother. 

Kasper sighed as she entered the crowd. She spotted Cupid who was drinking punch. She walked over and poked her friend's sides.

Cupid jumped with a squeal.

"Where were you?" Kasper raised a brow.

Cupid placed her empty cup down. "The love of your life wasn't here yet."

"Yet? So he's here now?" 

Cupid nodded.

"Princess?" 

Kasper turned to Jack. "Hi."

Jack paused, feeling his breath get taken away. "Uh... Heh."

The Bunnymund twins stepped forward. One stood next to Jack. "Princess, may I have this dance?" He bowed.

Kasper looked at Jack then Bunnymund. "Please wait here," She said to Jack as she took Bunnymund's hand. She wanted to know what the boy was going to say, but she didn't want Bunnymund to believe she was refusing to find out if she actually liked him.

Jack felt himself breathe.

Cupid stood beside Jack and looked at him. "You really want to dance with her, don't you?"

Jack nodded. "I don't know who I'm supposed to fall in love with, but I would like a dance with a girl as beautiful as her. Her herself to be more precise."

Cupid smiled to herself. "I could help you with that."

"You can?" Jack's eyes widened behind his mask.

"I'm her bestfriend. Just follow my plan and you can even dance with her thrice."

Jack smirked. "Cupid with connections."

Cupid shrugged. "I had to survive somehow. Now listen."