Chapter 13

I get home and I see Shawn truck in the driveway. I get out and he does the same. "How long have you been here?" I ask him. He has something behind his back, "uh since we left the school, I got you something." He says as you pulls out a dozen roses from behind his back. "Shawn, stop. You're not in love with me, but it's sweet thank you." I say.

Shawn rushes over to me and pulls me closer to him by the waist. "But I am, I'm finding more and more reasons to fall in love with you bailey jones" he look at me in the eyes, I swear this boys brown eyes are unbelievable. I get lost in looking at them. And in that moment I knew, I have fallen for the one and only Shawn Mendes.

"Have you listen to my cd yet?" He asks. "I listened to the first song." I answered. "Well these songs are about you." He looks at me with such awe in his eyes. "Look I get that I slept with a lot of girls. But nothing compared to you." He says as he comes up from behind me and wraps his hands around my waist and starts kissing my neck. I start to give in. How can I resist honestly? I turn around biting my lip, looking up at him. He looks at me and smirks, and he continued to kiss my neck.

He lifts me up with no sign of struggle. I wrap my legs around his waist and we locked our lips. He walks towards the bedroom and opens the door. His lips not leaving mine. He gently lays me on my bed. He starts to take of his clothes and help me take mine off as well. "You bailey jones are something else." He says as he starts kissing my neck.

But then I realized that I had something planned with Jordyn. I look at my clock 7:45. "Shit" I say. "Shawn I'm sorry but I completely forgot that me and Jordyn had plans tonight." I say this as I started to get dressed. "It's okay, you're worth the wait" he says the with a smile. This made me smile. "You can stay here, my parents never come home their always out of town for work. I'll be back around 10:30, there's food in the fridge and I have Netflix." I say this as I start to leave. "Whoa wait you're forgetting something" he says with a smirk. "And that's is?" I say confused. "This." He says this as he comes over and kisses me.

I smile through the kiss, And Shawn does the same. I head out the door and text Jordyn.

Me: "hey sorry I was running late, still up for tonight?"

Jordyn: "it's fine I know you're with Shawn 😉 and yeah meet me at the coffee shop in ten?"

Me: "omg please nothing happened. 😂😉 and yep sounds good"

I get in my car and leave. I get to the coffee shop and wait for a few minutes and Jordyn pulls up. We walk to a small store. With college being so close we decided to get and apartment so we are window shopping and buying some things here and there. After a few hours we decided to head home. I look at my phone 9:34.

Shawns truck was still in the driveway when I got home, which is a good sign. I walk in and I see him past out on the couch with a bag of chips next to him. I turn the tv off and put the chips up. I decided to let him sleep. I walk to me room and kept the door open a little just in case Shawn woke up. Once I hit my bed I pasted out. I woke up to the sound of the fire alarm and hearing Shawn yell "shit shit shit" I run out and see what was going on. I see that he found the bacon and unfortunately can't cook.

I stood there laugh, which scares Shawn so he jumps. "Bailey I'm sorry I woke you up I was trying to be nice and make you breakfast and I ugh" he looks over at the pan. "Well thanks Shawn that's nice but why don't we go out to eat? It'll be easier." I chuckled. "Yeah well I don't like it when things are easy" he says with a chuckle and moves towards me. He puts his arms around my waist, and whispers "Bailey jones you are incredibly beautiful" and he kisses me.

Once we got ready, we decided on a small coffee shop. Once we ate we went to school. The day wasn't bad. Shawn met me by my class or locker after each hour. And we waked into 7th hour. And then it hit me. This is my last night with Shawn. By the morning when I wake up he'll be on a plane. Shawn could tell there was something wrong so he grab my hand a squeezed it letting me know it's going to be okay, I look over at him and smiled.

Once school ended we didn't go back to my house right away. We started to leave town. "Shawn where are we going?" I asked him. "You'll see." He says with a smile. I turn on the radio and started humming along to the songs. Once we got to where we were going Shawn parked the car "come on I want to show you something" he says as he takes my hand a pulls me. We walked on the path for what seemed like forever.

But once we got close,Shawn turned around and told me to close my eyes and just to make sure I wasn't peaking he covered them. He guided me until we stopped. He uncovered my eyes and put he hands on my waist. "Okay open them" he said. When I opened my eyes I realized we were over looking a lake while the sun was setting. The colors of the sunset reflected on the water. In just utter awe I turn around and I look at Shawn "it's beautiful." I say. He looks at me and with a complete sympathy "it is, but you're my favorite view."

We stayed there and talked and explored found a beach, at some point we playing in the water. I didn't know how long we were there for but when it came time to leave, I didn't want to go. I wanted the moment to last forever.

Once we got back to the car I felt something was off with Shawn. "Shawn are you okay?" I asked him, "uh yeah just a little out of it I guess." He was looking down when he said this so I knew he had to be lying. "No Shawn what's wrong." I said "I don't, I-I" he seemed to not find the words to explain instead he started to cry.

At that moment I had no idea what to do. I walked over to him and put my arms around his neck making him look up at me. "It's going to be okay, I promise. I'll text you everyday when you're out there." As I told him this I hugged him. It was weird how I fit perfectly and how he hugged me was very gentle but yet safe.

We stood like this for what it felt like for only 30 seconds turned out to be 5 minutes. We got into the car and started to drive home. This time instead of the radio I put on his cd.