The Teabag Connection

Herbert and Gerald followed the address and finally found the home of the man that sold the teabags. Of course they went armed and prepared as they were new and didn't want to take risks. They were right not to take risks.

Herbert knocked on the mans door with one hand and the other on his revolver in case he had to quickly draw his gun. Gerald stood by him and waited. To their unexpected expectancy, gunshots ensued and they almost died had it not been for their fast reflexes.

"Either we just knocked on the door of some crazy drunk mick or this tea salesman must be one hell of a gun advocate!" Said Gerald as he couldn't hug his back to the wall hard enough.

"Please! We don't want trouble! Just drop the gun and we won't mention there was shooting!" Yelled Herbert to the shooter much to Geralds' confusion to his statement.

Herbert heard the man run out of ammo and took a risk and stormed into the apartment. He immediately stunned and restrained him tying him up to a weak little wooden chair. The apartment was of the same standard. A weak little working class apartment.

Three hours later...

"Hey look! He's awake!" Exclaimed Gerald.

"Alright Mr. Teabag. Make this easy and you'll be lucky if you don't end up in the electric chair." Said a hard balling Herbert offering compliance.

"Alright. But just know this... Hector will have your heads for this. He pays you bloody bastards every month and you break the agreement and just storm my house like this?!" Asked the man loudly.

"Whoa! What in her majesties' name do we have here?!" Asked a surprised Gerald as he was fiddling around in the kitchen while Herbert was busy with interrogation.

"What?" Asked Herbert.

"He's putting quite the dose of Mary Jane in these teabags! Who in the bloody high hell does this?!" Exclaimed Gerald as he got enraged.

"So he's a gun AND cannabis advocate. Now you pray you don't end up in the electric chair." Said Herbert.

After Herbert wandered around his apartment looking for more stuff that would get his attention, he went back to interrogate the man.

"You mention a "Hector" and you mention something about him bribing. Tell me about this." Interrogated Herbert.

"Hector Manfred is the boss of this marijuana operation. He pays people like me to put the stuff in teabags and deliver them to paying customers -NOT- normal people... and Hector pays you dogs to not do anything about this as it's becoming too big a thing. You are obviously new." explained the man, feeling betrayed.

"Alright... do you have customers by the names of Jonathan and Ruth Montgomery?" Asked Herbert.

The mans eyes grew wide open. He didn't think he'd hear those names soon again.

"Montgomery? They're good paying people. What about them?" Asked the man anxiously.

"Jonathan is dead, that's why." Said a cold mannered Herbert.

"Mother of God..." said the man "when? I was just at their house yesterday!"

"Yeah well he's dead sonny. He's dead and we think you killed him." Said Herbert.

"Look I sell drugs covertly but... I don't kill! I-I'm no killer... Even if I was a killer that man knew people that would have gotten me killed after the same day!" Said the man as he was obviously shaking at this point, "l-look... Hector might have killed him as these people started to create problems for him and the people to his standard... h-he was always talking about a clean up in the suburbs... check him out... he lives in Liverpool this Hector..." the man gave up the information "now p-please don't kill me... or t-t-take me to the electric chair..."

"Stuttering little prick aren't ya? Weren't stuttering when you were trying to blow our heads off..." Said Gerald with a certain look on his face.

"Well don't worry. You'll spend prison time with other old farts who tried to fight the law but..." said Herbert as he raised his gun up against the mans' head "lost..." he said as he made a gesture of pulling the trigger.

"Just don't drop the soap. Really it gets all dirty. Have you seen the prison shower floors? I'd rather step in the sewers." Said Gerald with a smirk on his face as he looked at the man.

"Hey, I know what happens there! You try joking about that while having the prospect of that actually happening to you in the near future!" Replied the enraged man.