Chapter 20 - Dad needs to Know

Hey, sorry for not updating as much, been busy. But I am going to try and make this around 2000 words, if not more. I owe you all a lot. Thanks for all of the support, also, HOW IN THE FUCKING HELL DO I HAVE 4000+ READS?!?!?!?!

Kyoya's POV

I sigh when I wake up, blushing when I realized I was next to Tamaki. I got up slowly and walked to the door. I walk down the halls to my room.

I was almost there when I heard Kyouka scream. I ran the rest of the way and see that the twins were in there sitting on the bed, trying to hug her.

"Get the hell away from her!" I yelled. I heard a bunch of footsteps to see the rest of the club coming in the room.

I run to her and hold her in my arms. I rub her back and rock her.

"Kyouka, deep breaths. He's not here, the twins were trying to hug you, that's all." I said, hoping she will relax.

I see Mori and I tilt my so he knows to come over.

"Kyou, Mori's here." I said. When I said that she immediately turned to him and cried into his chest.

Kyouka's POV

I woke up, expecting to see bub, but saw two faces. I screamed loudly when they tried to touch me. I realized it was the twin, but I was still scared. I screamed again, having trouble breathing. I heard bub yelling, but barely. I was placed in a lap, being told he wasn't here. I couldn't focus. I was just, out of it. I heard Mori and I turned to him, crying in his chest. I clung to his chest, terrified.

Mori just rocked me and held me, whispering that I was safe and other things. I calm down enough to realized what was going on around me. I look out of the corner of my eye and saw bub yelling at the twins, who are just looking down.

Bub stops after a while and looks at me. I look at his eyes and see tears in them. "Kyouka, dad needs to know about the dreams. He deserves to know. I know you write them in detail in your laptop." He said. I shake my head no. I didn't want dad to know because then he would make me go to therapy. I didn't want to tell people I don't know about this, let alone be near them.

Kyoya sighed and said, "Kyouka, please. These dreams are killing you, you won't sleep and we have to force you to eat. Kyouka, dad is scared. He doesn't know what is making you so scared and I only know bits and pieces of it."

I started to cry, knowing that it was true. The others were shocked at what they just heard. I lean away and get up, going to get my laptop. I sit on the laptop and open it. I unlock it and open my Microsoft Word and open the document, "Dreams". I turn it around and sign, If you want to know what I went through, come and read the shit.

I was shocked to see that everyone came to read it. I crawled back and left the laptop there. I sit and bring my knees to my chest and lay my head on them.

((If you all don't like rape, abuse, cruelty and other shit, don't read until I say it's clear.))

Dream One

I was playing with Kyoya in the park, giggling and having fun. Kyoya went to get us some juice when a man came to me. I smiled and said, "Hello, I'm Kyouka, what's your name?" I asked him. He smirked at me and said, "Master." He then grabbed me and ran to a car. I screamed but he covered my mouth. He threw me in the back and climbed in. He drove off with me. I was scared and tried to open the door, but saw that it was child locked. I cried in the back, curling into a ball in the floor. I had fell asleep at one point. When I woke up, I was in a cage. I look around and gasped at all of the girls around me. I look down and saw I was naked. I curled up and hid my privates. He came back, the man that took me and threw a girl in the cage next to me. She was covered in cuts and bruises. I was scared and wanted daddy.