Kryan OS Surprise

"Ouch!" Thats it I am taking this blindfold off right now. I have played along with this game of yours' huffed Krystle

'No! You can't' just hold on a little bit longer We are almost there said Karan trying to hold in his laugh in fear of being smacked again on the back of his head by Krystle.

I would but you are such a lousy guide. I fear i might fall into a hole and you would be laughing your butt off instead of giving me a hand scoffed krystle.

I wouldn't denied Karan

Oh! you definitely would. I can hear you hiding your annoying laughter from here since i am just beside said krystle .

I thought you said it was a cute one? said karan, krystle flushed remembering that moment and jabbed her elbow into his side. Aww what was that for shouted karan. For letting me fall! yelled krystle

You know I would never let you fall! said karan softly. Krystle blushed but did not answer, instead heard a soft whirring sound. 

What is that?

just a minute. I am going to take off the blindfold now.

she feels the blindfold fall from her eyes and when they land on the scene in front she shrieks. Are you trying to pull off scenes from fifty shades of grey. I swear if you are I am going to kick your butt.

Karan lets a small smile slip on his face amused at her banter and non chalent about the treat thrown at him. It was nothing unusual about her threatening but it always warmed his heart hearing her rant at him because then she would grace him with her undivided attention. Cutting off the rest of her rant he came closer and then said in her ear so you did see the movie. so i guess then i should punish you like Christian for lying to me.

Krystle could feel herself turning a ridiculous shade of red. She tried to calm her heartbeat but his close proximity made it difficult to calm the shivers running down her back.

Kids are you ready for the flight. Someone called from the back. Yes Dad.

Dad? Your father is here She shuttered.

Yeah! We are going for the trip I told you about.

I wanted to keep it a surprise  for you said Karan, winking at her. d

why? did you want it to be just the two of us, smirked Karan

Come on lets go greet your father

Krystle ran towards Karan's father while karan followed behind smirking knowingly at her not answering the question.

NOTE:

Once again the credit to this goes to Fandoms4everXX. Would love to read your response.

Thankyou!