Chapter 1

Holly's POV -

as i was rushed into the hospital, bleeding from the stab wound that bitch Ali gave me, my mind was going out of control. i couldnt think. they fixed me up and the doctors asked me where my parents were i studdered.. "ummm..... uhhh..... they both are dead."

the doctors looked at me shocked. "well, holly where are you living?" i sighed. "i live in this big house not too far from here, doc. now can i please be relased?" the doctor nodded & helped me out of bed. i got into the passangers seat of the car and just sat there holding my side. i slowly buckle in my seat belt and just relaxed. as we was riding to my house my eyes begin to slowly shut.

20-30 mins ago

"your home." i heard a voice and my eyes shot open. i looked in the drivers seat, driver was gone. i heard the door open on my side. i jumped. "relax its me." i unbuckled my seat belt & slowly stepped out. i took a deep breathe. living here all alone and by myself with no parents. omg. i thought to myself.

i walked in to see all the damage that was done to my beautiful home i lived in with my mom. i then remembered she's dead somewhere around here. i ran in the kitchen to see her still where she was. tears started to form in my eyes. i touched her cold dead skin. i put a plastic bag over her. and i called 911.

an hr later

the police and everybody came. i stood there while they talked to me. after the talk they left with my mother. i looked thru my phone i saw Ali's boyfriend name in my phone. the night we made love and the night we had so much fun flashed before my eyes. i had a flashback of that amazing night. i began to bite my lip. should i text him? i texted him

text msg convo

me: hey. guess who this is?
tyler: holly? i thought you were dead.
me: your biggest nightmare hasnt came true yet baby. come over.
tyler: you know im still with Ali right?
me: so? i dont care. i know you miss me.
tyler: i dont. leave me alone.
me: come on babe. come over i wanna see you again. please? im sorry for what happened. lemme make it up to you.
tyler: fine whatever be there in 20.

end of convo

i smiled hard. i ran to my closet to find a sexy outfit to wear. i threw my hair in a pony tail. i threw on a robe and laid right by the fireplace.