"Boredom"

"Light..." Ryuzaki said keeping his eyes on the laptop screen in front of him. Light looked to the side to see Ryuzaki looking at videos related to the Kira case "What is it?" Light said questioning. Ryuzaki paused the video looking to his side to Light's direction "It's...Hmm..." He said unsure. Light looked at him uneasy "What?!" Light said awkwardly. Ryuzaki lightly grinned "Well you've been looking at me for quit some time now, and I guess it's giving me the creeps a bit...I'm sorry" he said quickly going back to his depression mode. Light looked at him with heart warming eyes "No it's fine I shouldn't of have looked at you I guess..." Light said now uneasy. Ryuzaki gave out a boredom sigh looking back at the screen "I am one step closer to Kira...Light" Ryuzaki said getting up from his computer work chair dragging Light with him.Light got dragged by Ryuzaki all most stumbling over "Damn!...These hand cuffs!" Light thought annoyed while following Ryuzaki up the stairs "Ryuzaki? Why are we going up stairs we need to get back to work!" Light said with a serious tone trying to stop him as they reached the very top step of the stairs. Ryuzaki stopped before a door down the hall while dragging Light with him "I just want to check up on Misa Amane...That's all" he said grinning with a pervert smile.

-- END OF CHAPTER