CHAPTER ELEVEN

PLEASE PLAY THE VIDEO WHEN I TELL YOU TO ^_^

OK GUYS I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING FOR A WHLE. I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY. ANYWAY I'LL JUST LET YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER NOW BUT PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER IT IS SERIOUSLY VERY VERY IMPORTANT.

______________________________________________________

(Y/N)'S POV

They finally stopped laughing and I just rolled my eyes and scoffed at them. Then Hanji looked at me with that really crazy smile.

"(Y/N)~" she chimed. 'This can't be good' I thought.

"Yes Hanji?"

"Can I pleaseeeeee do your hair. Don't you wanna impress Levi?" I blushed slightly at her words. But I really don't know why I was feeling this way. I hate him.

"Shut the fuck up. I don't feel that way towards Levi. But fine you can do my hair"

"Yayyyyyy". And with that a few hours hours passed with us doing each others' hair and makeup and getting everything ready and our clothes pressed. My hair was done in a bun behind my head and a brain running across the top of my head, kind of like a head band, and then went to the left of my head and wrapped around the bun twice (If you have short hair your hair will be curled at let loose). My make up was beautiful. I was especially amazed because it looked like I had on no makeup at all.

"Uh, Sash, did you put any makeup on me at all?"

"Just a bit, you are already so beautiful. I didn't have to put on a lot"

"Awwe thanks"

"No problem". We then got dressed. Sasha wore a flared out pink dress that stopped at her thigh that black stones that covered the top. Hanji wore a fitted long blue dress with sliver stones designing the top and certain parts from her waist down. Christa wore a yellow dress that stopped at her knees and was decorated with silver and grey studs that designed certain parts of the dress. Mikasa wore a long white dress that was also flared out, but not as flared out as mine, and it was decorated with red studs and stitching prints. And Yimir just wore a suit. We got dressed and started heading to the mess hall where the ball would be held. Before we entered we put on our masks. When we waled in everyone just stared at us with their mouths slightly opened and I could tell that their eyed widened even though they had on masks. I noticed a man staring at me. He had raven hair and was about an inch taller than I was. For some reason he reminded me of Levi. But that was ridiculous because Levi wouldn't come to this. Then you noticed another man looking at Hanji. He was tall and had blond hair and blue eyes. I recognized him as Erwin and headed over to him and smirked. As I was walking over to him I noticed everyone from all the groups were here including the MP. Then I stopped in front of Erwin.

"Uhh, yes miss? Do you need some help."

"Shut it eyebrows."

"Oh (Y/N). It's so hard to recognize you."

"Yeah but you recognized Hanji". He blushed at my statement. "I know you have feelings for her, go get her you dumbass because she likes you too!"

"W-what?!" Before he could say anything else I pushed him to Hanji and they stared talking.

"Hey, (Y/N)"

"Oh, hi Eren. Wait how did you know it was me?"

"Easy, I recognized the mask. You showed it to me when you got it. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah"

"So is it just me or does it seem that Hanji and Commander Erwin like each other?"

"No shit sherlock".

"Okay Okay". Then he turned and stared staring at Mikasa and I smirked. 'Looks like imma have to be cupid tonight' I thought. I pushed him into Mikasa. Soon enough I paired all my friends up because I could read them like a book. Then about an hour and a half later their was an announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please grab a partner and head to the dance floor. It is time for us to dance one of our most important dances of our culture her in the walls." I soon saw everyone on the dance floor. Annie with Bertholdt, Eren with Mikasa, Sasha and Connie, Erwin and Hanji, Christa with Reiner, and Ymir with Armin....... wait what the hell?. Then the guy that was looking at me when I entered came up to me and gestured for me to dance with him and I nodded in agreement. It was strange that he didn't talk. Something about seemed familiar. Then the music started to play. (PLAY THE MUSIC ABOVE NOW PLEASEEEEE!!!!!)

LEVI'S POV

For some reason she reminded me of (Y/N) so I just asked her to dance. As we stood side by side my left hand on hers I couldn't help but feel weird. Then as the music stated to play and as we danced I knew it was (Y/N). The way she danced was exactly like that Farlan and her danced to it underground on her birthday. They wee like brother and sister. This was her favorite dance. She looked so beautiful right now. I felt strange inside, then I saw Hanji smirk at me as she danced with Erwin.

(Y/N)'s POV

As I danced with him something seemed so familiar. His eyes were steel gray with specks of blue. It was beautiful. Then I saw Hanji smirk at us. That's when I realized that it was Levi.

"L-Levi?"

"Yes (Y/N)?". His voice seemed so calm. The music kept on playing and we kept on dancing. As we danced I noticed he was staring at me. 'Damn he looks so hot. wait what no, stop it (Y/N) snap out of it! But damn. No. No. No. Don't you dare make me feel like this Captain shorty. Bad. Bad.' I thought then I felt my felt my cheeks burn up. Then I glanced at his lips and then back at his eyes. Then out of the corner of my eyes I noticed Hanji and Erwin smirk at us. And out of no where he stopped dancing and so did I and then, the fucking most impossible thing happened.

____________________________________________

Word Count: 1029

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN CLIFF HANGER!!!!! WELL ITS OKAY I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW NIGHT. SO AT THE BEGINNING I SAID THAT THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE WOULD BE VERY IMPORTANT, AND IT IS! SO I HAVE THIS SPECIAL PROGRAM THAT I HAD IN 7TH GRADE BECAUSE I WAS IN THE TOP CLASS. SO NOW I AM IN THE TOP CLASS IN EIGHT GRADE WHICH I WILL BE GOING INTO WHEN SUMMER BREAK IS OVER. SO I HAVE THIS BOOT CAMP THING FOR THAT PROGRAM. I WILL BE LEAVING HOME EVERY MORNING FROM MONDAY TO THURSDAY AND ARRIVE BACK AT 5:00-5:30 PM EVERY NIGHT. BUT I WILL BE DOING MY BEST AND WILL MOST LIKELY PUBLISH A NEW CHAPTER EVERY NIGHT. BUT STARTING FROM NEXT WEEK FROM MODAY TO THURSDAY FOR FOUR WEEKS I WILL BE HAVING PREP FOR REGENTS NEXT YEAR BECAUSE I AM IN THE TOP HONORS CLASS I WIL BE TAKING THREE REGENTS. THE CLASSES ARE FROM 9:00 TO 12:00 BUT I MOST LIKELY WILL GET HOMEWORK. BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE AT LEAST TWO-THREE TIMES EACH WEEK FOR THOSE FEW WEEKS. SO YEAH MY SUMMER IS PRETTY MUCH FILLED. LUCK ME, YAYYYY 'NOTE THE SARCASM'. BUT IT'S FOR MY OWN GOOD. ANYWAY ENJOYYYYY I LUV YOU MY READER-CHANS. STAY BEAUTIFUL.

A/N: HERE HAVE LEVI TO KEEP YOU COMPANY. *PUSHES HIM TO READER-CHAN*

LEVI: TCH, NO WAY.

A/N: YES YOU HAVE TO GO

LEVI: FINE

A/N: YAYYYY. ENJOY READER CHAN. SEE YA SOON. ~_^