Chapter 1

"This is the last time you do something like this to me son of a bitch! I hope your dick falls off!"

She grabbed her duffel bag and stomped up stairs to pack her things. He didn't even attempt to follow her but instead sat on the couch and waited for her the come back down. Hair dark brown, mid-back length locs had been pulled into ponytail that swayed behind her as she stomped around packing her bags. Her anger flushed face, void of makeup, held back tears.

She'd new it was only a matter of time before the asshole did it again but her lovestruck self stayed with him hoping he'd change. Still dressed in her work suit, she threw her clothes in the bag along with shoes and almost everything important and unimportant thing she owned and marched her fine ass down the stairs and to the door.

As he saw her throw open the door, he finally tried to stop her. She marched to her car before he could say anything.

"Jay stop making a scene. Just get back inside babe, lets talk."

Her nearly turquoise eyes shone into furious anger as she glared at the man or should she say BOY she wasted nearly 7 years of her life on. The boy she fell in love with in her senior year in high school, stayed loyal to all threw college and now a year after graduation. She stared in disgust at his ruffled shirt, thinking of multiple ways to murder and torture him.

"OH! So you think I'm not serious you dumb fuck! You think I won't leave you! Your dwarfed dick couldn't stay put for three days until we got married and of all people you fuck my slut of a cousin! Here have your cheap ass ring back. I could've have bought a better one myself. Your just a freeloader Chase but I guess I was too blind to see that. I hope your dick rots off from all the STD's you probably got her motel standard pussy!"

She opened the door to her Camaro, threw her things in and climbed into the driver's seat after throwing the four carrot ring he'd proposed with at him. He stood there as the ring hit him in forehead steaming in anger but shocked that she could even utter such words.

----

It was 5 years ago that Jayden Brooks walked out on her now ex-fiancé Chase Scott. As soon as she'd left the house she drove back to her parents house where her mother greeted her with open arms. Her father had been inside loading his shotgun since she'd called them the moment she left the house.

The night before she had caught him with his Armani suit crushed on the floor of their hotel room as he lay back down on the bed with her cousin bouncing - sorry riding him as the cowgirl she was dressed as for her bachelorette costume party. When they realized she'd caught them, he immediately threw her cousin off and had the nerve to tell her it wasn't what it looked like.

"I wasn't born yesterday, and I won't be a fool for anymore so keep the bitch I'm gone."

She'd walked out holding her head high as she walked past some of her family in the hallway. She didn't cry when he didn't come home that night nor when he didn't come after her when she left the next day.

Her father was furious and had to be restrained by her three older brothers; Joshua, Christian and Maleak, were struggling with their own anger but didn't want to have to bail their dad out of jail.

She'd gotten herself to together shortly after and moved with her life. She reapplied to a college in Germany since she'd wasted her time going to the same college as Chase. Jay got her Masters in Business Affairs and Management as well as a cosmetologist degree and slowly build herself an empire. In the span 4 of years, she had become one of the richest females on the planet owning hotel chains, breweries, restaurants and funding her own cosmetology school.

Now at 24, she shies away from the media, along with her brothers. They'd worked to together building their own businesses and were now just as if not more successful than her. Despite their independence and having their own homes, they still stayed with their parents majority of the time buying them a larger more comfortable house. Their parents couldn't have been more proud of them and never failed to show it.

----

"Jay get up and get ready we have to attend the charity thing tonight! Its already 6; start getting ready," Christian yelled as he pounded away at his sister's door.

"I don't wanna!"

"If you don't go I'm gonna tell mom you broke her favorite vase last year."

The door opened as she peered through.

"You wouldn't"

He simply stared at her and she sighed, " THAT'S NOT FAIR!"