intro

WHAT IS THIS BOOK?
sup bitches it's a faceclaim help book

WHAT KIND OF HELP WILL IT GIVE?
literally any kind of faceclaim, cast, fancast, etc. help. like finding faceclaims for oc's, finding sibling faceclaims for certain celebrities, casting ur stories, making fancasts, whatever.

HOW DO I GET HELP?
just comment on this chapter what you want and the information about it. so like, if you want a faceclaim for an oc, tell me about ur oc, both personality and appearance-wise. if you want a cast for ur story, do the same for all the characters. if u want a fancast, tell me what the fancast is for. etc etc

ARE THERE ANY RULES?
yeah three of them
1. if you don't specify the race of your character(s), i will be giving them a poc faceclaim. white is not the default. if you aren't sure what race they are or whatever, just tell me that, and i'll give them several different faceclaims of several different races.
2. there will be no whitewashing. all fancasts will have the race that the character canon-ly is, except if i headcanon a certain character as poc because yanno, white is not the default, if their race isn't specified in the book that doesn't mean they're white. so like, don't tell me to give a poc character a white faceclaim.
that being said, if i accidentally cast a character as the wrong race or accidentally whitewash a poc character, lemme know and i'll fix it.
3. i don't do fancasts for things i haven't read/played/watched/whatever. so if you suggest something and i don't know what tf it is i'll ask you to suggest something else.

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
hmu