Preface

How many boulders should one overcome, in search of a sea nowhere to be found? One desperately trying to look for something not realizing that his eyes are closed..
Deprived of emotions and the warmth of a heart, the one who succeeds in merging his spirit with the nature, yet struggles from being unable to sever his bonds with an entangled world. Nameless, unappreciated, unknown yet beautiful in terms of a logic that prevails all humanity. Creates the pathway to an unknown space, yet seemingly familiar.......

____________________________________________________________

Every now and then, the tender voice of a female humming softly from a far woke me up in the cold mornings. However, it's been long since I realized that the voice itself did not exist in the natural world. No matter how many times I attempted to chase the voices, all that led me to was the empty space, isolated from the world.

I no longer remember how long it had been since I've forsaken myself. Or rather, how long had it been since I started roaming in this emptiness that dwelled surrounding me? When I try to think of it, all I could vision was myself roaming in an empty hallway in a cloudless evening. But once in a while, I felt the warmth of a person's arms around me. A feeling that seemed to be something that I've always been longing for. How many days has passed since then? Since the days that we laughed, cried, lived and loved with all our hearts? But before that, who were we? Who am I?

I've been caged in a tormenting illusion with these unanswered questions, unable to escape nor accept it. Sometimes it felt as if I was living the same day over and over again. Trying to convince myself that I was living in a dream. Maybe it's a beautiful nightmare. I was no longer capable of differentiating. From time to time, it all seemed drastically unrealistic to me. Maybe It was an illusion? Or Was it my own imagination. But I never thought of it as myself being lonely. It was a sensation that was rather hard to express. As if I was forgetting something very important. But I can no longer recall the last thing I remember about my past.......