fifty-five

it was adorable watching your parents and momo try to interact with each other. you didn't leave them alone for very long (if you even did leave them alone to get her), but they always would sit awkwardly in silence before one of them would try and initiate conversation.

still, even though they couldn't communicate properly, they saw how you both looked at each other. when you walked out into town, you would get stopped by all of your parents' friends, asking about you and momo. one day, though, momo almost lost it when you ran into a boy you went to highschool with. he never quite got the hint that he wasn't exactly your type.

she had wandered off into another section of the store to find some snacks for herself while you went to get the groceries your parents had asked you to pick up while you were out. you almost rammed your cart into the boy when he came up to you. "ah, my favorite pretty girl in town. you know, it's so boring around here when you're off doing god knows what in korea."

"ah, tyler. how lovely it is to see you here." you said through gritted teeth. you pushed your cart along and tried to get away from him.

"what exactly have you been doing? and why do i hear everyone talking about some 'girlfriend' of yours? that's just dumb. you wouldn't date a girl, you're too pretty."

if you didn't live in such a small town, you would have ran him straight over and walked away, but there was too high of a chance that you would run into tyler's family around town.

momo came around the corner to find you and this guy. she noticed the annoyed look on your face and immediately came over to you and wrapped her arms around your shoulders and kissed your cheek from behind. you smirked as you saw the look on tyler's face.

you turned your head to look at your girlfriend. she was mad. "excuse me, but i think it's time you leave my girlfriend alone. we have more important things to do today and you aren't part of the plan," she basically threatened him to leave. but in full english.

holy shit, you thought, when did she get so good at english?

"that was so hot, babe."

"what? my english?" it was now her turn to smirk, "there's more where that came from."

dear lord, this girl was going to kill you one way or another.