Homecoming Queen

"Why?! Why on earth would you watch 'Prom Night' right before coming to Homecoming?" Blaire asked her friend, Lucy.

"I don't know, it seemed like a good idea at the tome," Lucy complained. She was now freaking out that some crazed person, like a teacher, would come and kill everyone.

"Anywat, on a different note, why would they choose a haunted house theme for Homecoming? I mean, t's just not right, man!" John, Blaire's boyfriend, said.

"I think it's cool. They usually they do stupid things like 'Twilight in the park", like last year, or something like that. It's always the same, but this is different and cool," Jess said. Jess was a horror film fanatic.

"Of course you like it, Jess. You like anything weird or creepy because you're creepy," Blaire said sneering. She patted her perfect hair and rolled her eyes.

"Well I for one just think it's weird, you know. Having... Having a normal dance after what happened at the last winter formal..." Lucy said. She had calmed down from worrying about the movie, but her voice was now shaky from the turn in conversation.

"Don't! Don't you dare bring that up! Everything just got back to normal from that! Don't get everyone riled up again!" Blaire snapped.

"She was our friend too, Blaire. She was taken from us too," John said rubbing her shoulders.

"Whatever, just don't talk about it. Okay?" Blaire snapped again.

"Okay. Well you guys have fun arguing, I'll be back. I'm going to the bathroom," Jess said.

"Alright. See you," Blaire said, still fuming.