Chapper One|| Meeting and regret

Emily sat in her small home, it was a cold,rainy day outside. It was sad, gloomy and dark. Usually, the days seemed bright and happy. But lately, Em has felt nothing but loneliness and sadness. She didn't know why, she had no idea why this was suddenly happening to her. However, she knew what it was about. Harambe. Her one true love. Every time she though about him, her heart broke a little more. She stared out the window, watching the rain, fall in tiny droplets on the window. Reminding her of all the tears she's shed through the years. It was her fault. He died because of her. She was selfish, she wanted him all to herself, and look at the result.

She was in love with Harambe when she was younger, she was around the age of 3 and every year,her parents would take her and her brother Esteban to the zoo, she could spend hours watching the handsome gorilla. She knew he would never notice her,so she decided to take matters into her own hands. When her parents were looking away, at Esteban, she jumped into the enclosure. She heard the people around her gasping and shouting out to her, she didn't listen, she had to see him.

He tried to save her when she fell in, picking her up, dragging her along the water frantically, trying to find somewhere he could take her out. But it was too late, the zoo keepers came and got her out, but sadly, they shot Harambe. She felt so guilty, she couldn't live with herself. She felt more tears, rush down her face. She couldn't deal with it anymore, she was going to end her life.

She walked around her house,making her way towards the kitchen. Pulling a large knife out of the drawer. She took it out of the drawer and aimed it towards her chest,reading to pierce it through. Then there was a knock on the door, she sighed, it could be her mom. She put the knife back into the drawer and closed it, making her way to the front door. She took a deep breath,faking a smile and opened the door. She didn't expect to see who she saw. The person standing outside the door, dripping wet from the rain...

It was Harambe