RULES

This will be divided into three subsections: rules for contestants, rules for judges, rules for sponsors.

Rules for Contestants
1. Submissions processes and forms are next chapter, don't comment here please.
2. You may submit up to three books, but no more than one in each genre.
3. Judging will be done anonymously, you won't know when your book has been scored and ranked.
4. You must tag your submitted book with #HorizonAwards
5. You must follow this account and add this book to your library (for update purposes).
6. All rules regarding submissions must be followed in order to be eligible for judging.

"And what are the prizes?" One may ask.

Each category will have a winner and two runners up, from there, the winners from all categories will compete for the Horizon Awards crown in an 'Overall' category.

The winner of each category will get featured on a special reading list on the page, and the opportunity to be a sponsor for the next awards.

The runner ups of each category (2nd and 3rd) will receive a complimentary review from FelixValois as well as a shoutout from that account.

The Overall Winner of the Horizon Awards will receive: their account name in the bio of this account, their book in its own reading list on this account, a personal shoutout from ALL the sponsors, as well as a dedication in the next awards ceremony.

Pretty sweet, huh?

The runner ups of the Overall Category will additionally receive: a dedication in whichever of FelixValois 's books is the most popular at that time.

With all that being said, let's move on to judging procedure.

Rules for Judges
1. No judge is allowed to have a book in the category for which they are judging. (This seems like a bit of a given.)
2. Each judge is assigned to one category, and depending on the amount of submissions, there may be multiple judges per category. Each will be assigned an allotted amount of books to read and consider based on the point scale provided. They pick their top three (in order of course) and the rankings proceed.
3.More details will be provided upon sign-up.
4. This is a commitment, and it does require a bit of dedication.
5. Submissions for judges are in the fourth chapter. We will message you if/when we accept your application.

Rules for Sponsors
1. You are the top tier of this community. Many perks come with this, but you need to be accountable during the award season.
2.Following the end of the contest, We will message you with further instructions regarding prizes.
3. Sponsors may not show favoritism to a specific book or author, their own books included.
4. Sponsors are discouraged from submitting books, but not forbidden, so long as they are not judges.
5. Sponsors can be judges, it's really up to how much work you can handle.
6.Sponsors must feature this book in a public reading list.

Thanks!