HUSH 32▪️

************************************

Jungkook's POV

"Wow! Is this really you Jungkook?  You grew up a lot and very handsome."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I heard her. Isn't she too much? We just had a fight last night and then acting like she didn't know me! Crap!

She sat down on the chair across me, she wave at the waiter and get the menu. I watch her as she gracefully talk to the waiter and said thank you after she gave her order. 

"So, what are you giving back to me?"

I almost curse. Why is she like this? I stare at her face with my most serious face. "Look, Rhien. I guess you are too much..."

Again, I stroke my brows when she giggles. 

"Oh boy! I missed you! a LOT."

She emphasize the last word. I quickly grab her both hands and smile at her sweetly.

"I missed you too, are we okay now? Please, I would neve---"

She cut in and revoke her hands from me.  "I know you missed me too. But, no touching please. See this?"

She raise her hand and show me her fingers.

I lost my breath when I saw it and about to cry. I know that ring. That was the ring she showed me. The engagement ring she need to wear but she doesn't because she don't want to. She doesn't love SUGA.

I don't speak for time being.

"Shocking right? I am getting married! You know to whom?" She sound excited. What happened? I don't understand anything she's saying.

I angrily slam the table. The costumers look at us. I take a deep breath and tried to calm down.

"What's happening Rhien! You said the marriage is only about business! And you clearly told me that you lo--"

"Look, please listen" She cut in. Rhein grab my hand and squeezed it lightly

"I am not RHIEN. This is me FRANXLE."

I was stoned. I don't know what to say. How the fuck she would be FRANXLE! So,  did she just toy with my feelings? Did she tricked me on purpose?

"What kind of crap is that Rhien!"

Her face grew sad. "I am sorry Jungkook, I didnt mean to trick you if that what's you're thinking. I-I know we became close friends before, and cherish everything we've been through together. "

She took a deep sighed. "If you couldn't believe everything what I told you, then, ask your brother."

I facepalm. Now, why V is included to this?

"But please" She whisper and I look up to her.

Am I really going to lose her? If she is FRANXLE then. . .