4. Found but not in a good way.

Drawing of Raven by me

With Briar.
Briar walked down the hallway looking for someone who she hadn't seen since she got back. But to her luck she only found Ashlynn running down the hallway.

"ASH!" Briar called out.

Ashlynn stopped like a deer caught in the headlights and turned her head and saw Briar.

"Oh hey." Ashlynn greeted.

"What's the rush?" Briar asked.

"I just had the most awkward experience. I don't feel like talking about it." Ashlynn explained.

"Uh ok." Briar said looking around then saw Cerise and Raven." Hey let's go talk to Cerise and Raven."

"Uh ok." Ashlynn said as they walked over to them.

"Hey girls. I haven't seen you guys in a long time." Briar said as they all hugged.

"This is what I missed most about this place. I missed you guys." Briar said.

"Yeah. It sure is nice." Ashlynn said as her phone buzzed.

Ashlynn looked down and her eyes widened. They were all quiet for a good minute before Raven spoke up.

"I wasn't the only one who got a message from A was I?" Asked Raven they all said the same thing. They got a text.

"Why would someone target us?" Cerise asked.

"Cause we have one thing in common. We were all there when Apple went missing." Briar said.

"Why does everyone think we have something to do with it?" Ashlynn asked.

"I don't know. We were all passed out." Raven said.

They all stood in a small circle. Trying to figure who A was. They couldn't come up with a reason to why someone would do this.

"Maybe this will pass over. Who knows." Raven said.

"Uh sure. I think maybe we should meet up at our room." Cerise said gesturing to Ashlynn and her.

"Yeah like after class tomorrow?" Ashlynn suggested.

"Yeah I'll be there."Briar said as Raven nodded.

All of the girls nodded and was about to go their separate ways when they heard a scream.

"Who was that?" Ashlynn asked.

"I don't know. Let's go check it out." Cerise suggested.

Again they nodded and went to where the scream was heard. It was in the bookball field. By the time they got there they heard sirens coming from every direction. Darling and Chase came running out from behind the bleachers.

"I found her. She's dead." Darling said while crying.

"Who?" Ravens asked.

"Apple." Darling said walking to Daring and Dexter to tell them.
But then basically the whole school was out on that field.

To the girls it had felt like time stopped. They couldn't believe that after 6 months of being missing Apple was found dead buried under the bleachers at the school.

The cops had brought the body out in a body bag and covered it up. Raven put her hand on her forehead, Ashlynn had hers over her mouth, Briar had hers on her heart and Cerise had hers on her whole face trying to cover it. All of them were crying. Nobody dared going to them.
Everyone watched as they drove away with Apple's body.

"What just happened?" Raven said as they all cried.