She's Back

THANK YOU FOR 15K ON BAD BOY NEXT DOOR! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU ALL!

"Okay... we're out, Jaemun." Namjoon spoke as they all piled into the car. I waved to them as they pulled out and drove away.

Entrusting me with the dorms? Even Jungkook let me stay behind- which I'm grateful for.

Jimin was beyond awkward with me... he wouldn't look at me or anything. He just stood there without one word to speak. A few glances were shared as they explained of what time they will most likely come back. 5:00 PM is when they said they'd be back. So I have 7 hours to kill.

What to do... what to do...

As I scanned my options I decided to go back in and decide over a nice cup of coffee and some k-dramas.

I'm really happy I wasn't forced to go, as well. I'm jet lagged and tired as it is so some sleep will be in order for this day.

Right as I was about to grab a cup from the cupboard, the doorbell rang, startling me greatly.

I thought one perk about going on a trip to America was that no one really knew you; unless the boys had another guest coming over...

I opened the door, not bothering to check who it was first.

"HEY~!!!"

In that moment, my body completely froze. It was HER! Kim Na Ra... Why of all places would she be here?! And why now?!

"Jaemun!!!" She squealed and threw her arms around me. I hesitated, but returned the gesture after a little bit.

"Nara! What a surprise!" I smiled. It wasn't necessarily fake, I quite like Nara. She's very sweet.

"Yeah... Its been forever." She replied, though her tone was a bit off. I take back that whole- she's very sweet-thing. She doesn't sound to keen on seeing me.

"Yeah... so anyway, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Well, I was invited." She let herself in, setting her stuff down immediately.

"O-Oh... Sorry! I wasn't informed of your arrival." I'm still super shocked that she's here. I thought I saw the last of her those couple years ago!

"It's fine. It's fine." She reassured me with a smile, but it quickly faded as she grabbed her stuff.

"So... were are the boys?"

"Work."

"Aw, that's sad. You and I can hangout then." She set her stuff on one of the chairs and returned to me.

"It'll be fun."

I'm not to keen on that word at the moment; I'm still very tired.

"Can the fun be watching some dramas?" I rubbed the back of neck, waiting for a reply.

"No, silly... Have you never gone American-shopping?" She crossed her arms.

"No..." American-shopping? Um... doesn't sound all that pleasing.

"You do mean shopping in America in general, right?" I asked. By the look on her face, I could tell that she was slightly annoyed by my answer.

"Yes and no.... It's my version of finding expensive, cute outfits made by special-American designers." What a mouth to say. I don't think I caught all of that.

"Um... okay?" She embraced me into another bone-crushing hug, making it nearly impossible to breath.

"Go get dressed! We're gonna have so much fun!" She squealed before fishing for some new clothes from her bag.