I Dont Know.

Regina
Hi, im regina. My so called friends want me to go out with them to but im not sure. I just got my heart broken by someone i thought was my soulmate. But he wasnt....turns out everything was just a cruel joke. But on Emma's offer i think i will you know? Live a little, take a risk. What's the worst that can happen right?
*calls Emma
Hello
Hey Emma i decided to take you up on your offer.
Thats great mary margaret is tagging along if you dont mind
Not at all the more the merrier right? Hahaha
Ahahaha right okay i will see you at 9.
Great see you then.
*call ends
That was easy i wonder what pub we are heading to.
*later at the pub with Emma and Mary Margaret
Regina-So what made yall choose this place(disgust). This is a hell hole, it reeks of fish.
Emma- thats because they sell fish here regina.
Mary Margaret-On the bright side regina they have really strong drinks. Think you can handle it?.
Regina-Oh i know i can(smirks) :) waiter!.
Waiter-One second m'lady.
Regina-m'lady? Who the hell does he think i am a redhead with seashells?
Emma- he has manners thats good
Regina-good for what?..what exactly are you up to emma.
Emma-w-what are you talking about? Me up to something never;)
Regina-hmph okay if you say so swan.

*later when everyone in the group is drunk
Waiter- She is absolutely stunning in every way. Her blonde friend is drunk. So is she and the other one. I suppose i can call them a cab home. But i want the brunette...you know to make sure she's safe. Just then she looks up at me and quickly turns around laughing at the blonde. She triea to get up then i realize she is about to fall so i aid to her and catch her. I gaze into her eyes as if it was the most beautiful thing in the world someones eyes you just knew you were born to gaze in to? Yea thats the feeling i got. I asked her for her name.. Regina she said slurring her words. Well regina do you want a ride home? Yes handsome take me home. Of course(grins) m'lady. *one hour later.
Um regina where do you live? I turned to her to find out she had fallen asleep so she is comin home with me. I carried her out the pub bridal style.

*time skip to robin's house
Robin- i undress her and put one of my t-shirts on her. Damn how can she look so perfect. Agh robin snap out of it you just met her a couple hours ago!.
*next morning
Regina- Why the hell is the sun in my eyes?!?! Im trying to sleep. Just then the sun isnt in my eyes anymore.. Hmm weird i ignore it until i heard a voice a mans voice "goodmorning beautiful" my eyea shot wide open. "What the hell who are you?!" you dont remember me? Im robin we met last night. "Im sorry i didnt know