[Angst] Ueda Keisuke - Unforgetable Happiness

My first actors story! Here is Some Uechan's profile :

- He plays as Yata Misaki from [K] Project ; Japan from Hetalia ; Choromatsu from Osomatsu-san ; Manmi from Yowapedal ; Yukine from Noragami etc.

- He plays as Pharos and Ryuji from Persona 3 ( In this stageplay, he plays Pharos with less dialouge) and play as Juliet from Romeo x Juliet.

- He also a Haine Wittgenstein seiyuu from Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine and play as Haine in stage play this September.

- He have an angelic face, have a humor sense and always give 'peace' sign when taking photos ;)

That's all :) Enjoy the story!! >v</

And sorry if there's so much grammar mistakes.

_____________________________

Have I told you yet...

How much you mean to me...

Have I told you yet...

About all the happiness you bring to me...

Have I told you yet...

That you mean the world to me...

You're the best thing that's ever happen to me...

I want you to know...

...I love You. Always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

[Y/N] and Keisuke had been dating for 2 years. He loves you, you loves him. Both of you always together. Both of you always sharing secrets that no one knows it. No one can crush this relationship. But there's a secret that you really can't tell him.

It's your sickness. You don't want to tell him because you don't want to worry him. You want him to always smile like an angel, a humor that always makes both of you laugh. You always want to cherish these memories.

You only got 2 weeks more to spend your time with him before the surgery. You want to give something special for the last time. You want to see him smiling for you for the last time. You want to touch him for the last time. And you want to be beside him for the last time. You want it to be a happy ending.

[Y/N]'s POV

As I walk out from hospital for check-up, I went to Minimarket to buy ingredients for dinner. I want to spend with him 2 more weeks. Suddenly when I walk around, I see Keisuke's favourite food, Yakiniku.

"Should I make Yakiniku today? He must love it. Hihihi..." I said as I giggled. Then i grab a pack of Yakiniku with some sauce and some fresh vegetables. After that, I walk to the cassier and pays for the groceries. I walk out from Minimarket and walk home with many thoughts. What should I do in these week? He's gotten busy these week. Should I just come to see him practice? But I want to spend time alone with him , I thought. I sigh heavily and don't realized that I already in front of our shared apartment.

"Tadaima... (I'm home)" I said as I take off my shoes. As I walk to the kitchen, I heard a familiar voice. Yes, It's my boyfriend.

"Okaeri (Welcome back), [Y/N]!" Keisuke said with his angelic smile. Ohhh... I really want to see it forever. He walk to me and give a warm hug. I put the groceries in the table and give back the hug.

"Hahahaha! By the way, you're home early today. Don't you have Noragami practice today? I though you might home at 10." I laugh and slowly released from the hug.