Evil God Father and The Farmer

In the early 1900's there was a man named Sebastian Del - Rio who was obsessed with cruelty as per people's saying that his childhood was very bad and unhappy. He was an orphan an spent his early childhood in a orphanage which was run by Miss Elizabeth who uses these children for her own interest.

Once Sebastian came back after selling cookies but he couldn't complete the task given by Miss Elizabeth. Cause of this, he was beaten brutally by the lady and at that time a knife was laying on the table. Without any other choice Sebastian picks up the knife stabs Miss Elizabeth with it and that's the first murder of his life which lead him to chose a wrong path.

                     As time passes he became more brutal and fierce. Later he managed to join the underworld with his unbeatable strength and clever mind. He climbs all the steps very fast and within few years he became the King of underworld or you can say "Evil God Father" of underworld if mention in modern world.

Each and every individual was so afraid of him that they started paying him tax for protection just to stay alive but his rules were different. He didn't accept the paper money, instead of that he collect the gold from the people. He was so well know and powerful that some countries also started paying him gold for their protection too and whoever tries to raise their voice, was murdered brutally. Everyone hated him because of his acts but no one dares to touch him.

This all continues for some for time until one day a farmer whose whole family was burned down by Sebastian's men, sneaks into his palace and found him drunk. Taking it as an advantage he takes out a dagger and stabs on his back five times while Sebastian screams in pain.

But before dying Sebastian smiled and speaks:-

Sebastian: Thank you my friend, you freed me from this fake world.

Farmer: What???

Sebastian (coughs): Yeah!!! I hated myself too, for doing the things I was doing.

Farmer: Then why didn't you stop all that and let other lives peacefully??

Sebastian (laughs): How could I let those pricks live peacefully after destroying my life. I asked for help from everyone and everyone shuts their door closed on my face.

Farmer: But it doesn't mean that everyone deserves your wrath. There are nice people out there too.

Sebastian: Where were they when I was starving to death out there, where were they when I was out there in the cold freezing asking for help but no one comes for my rescue.

Farmer: Why don't you quite all this if you had realize that what you're doing is wrong??

Sebastian: I have my pride, I can't let that ruined.

Farmer: Haha..... Pride?? You called that pride which everyone hates. It's not pride it's just fear.

Sebastian (harshly): Whatever it is, I have earned it with hard work (coughs) But now I realize that I don't want any of this.

Farmer: You deserve all that hate after what you have done to the people.

Sebastian: I know that's why I wanted to do something for them too.

Farmer (astonished): You will do something for the people??

Sebastian: Yes!! I will give them back each and everything. I don't have enough time.... (Coughs)

Sebastian (continues): Here is the key of the door which is right beneath this room through a secret passage.

Saying this he handover the key to him.

Farmer (confused): What do you want me to do??

Sebastian: I want you to change your life and give people back what they deserves.

Farmer: How would I find the secret passage!!??

Sebastian (coughing): Ju....... Just take out the..... the red book from the self and..... It will lead you there.

Farmer (still amazed): I am sorry for all what I have said.......

Sebastian (breaths heavily): That hate is my pride and I have earned it so don't let it down.

Saying this he died on the spot while farmer bows down his head sensing him dead. After lying Sebastian comfortably on floor, Farmer went to the cave and found 1200 tons of pure gold down there.

He comes out and return the gold and became the King.

Unfortunately no one will ever gonna know about Sebastian's kind nature though he is know as the "Evil God Father" till now.

The End

*****

A/N:-

Hey guys!!! I know you all must be angry on me for not posting my FFs since a long time but sorry my WiFi was not working nor I had my mobile with me due to some reason.

And this story is basically written by my brother but he didn't want it to be posted publicly but I without his permission posted it cause I find this story worth to be posted. Hope you like it and I know you all must be sad knowing that it's not a Swasan story but as I already mentioned in discrimination that it's not necessary it'll be a Swasan story only in it. Still for your satisfaction you can imagine Sebastian or the Farmer as Sanskar.