Chapter 9

Louis POV:

"Louis wake up" a voice said. " Harry go back to sleep" I said as I pulled the covers closer to me.

" But the skys awake, so I'm awake, so we have to play" Harry said dramatically.

" Go play by yourself" I said and pushed Harry off the bed. It was a few minutes before Harry jumped back into my bed and said "Do you wanna build a snowmaaaaaan"

" First of all Harry did you get that from Frozen? and second of all, How are we going to build a snowman when there is no snow outside?" I asked as I got up and stretched.

" Say that to mother nature" Harry said and before I could say anything he went to my window and opened it. I nearly fainted when I saw it was snowing.

" Oh my god Harry" I said as I went up to the window and pressed my face against it. " It's just for you" Harry said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his arms on my baby bump.

" How'd you do this" i asked as he massaged my bump. " Well I sent a letter to mother nature and told her to make it snow for you" Harry said and even though I knew he was joking, I still teared up and spon around so that I was in Harrys chest.

" do you know how much I love you" I said as Harry rubbed my back and swayed a little bit. " I sure do" Harry said as I finished you my crying.

"OK Harry so the question I wanted to ask, how did you even get here" I said said I said said I as I rubbed my tummy bit while the baby stirred.

"Your mum let me in Louis,said you would be happy to see me" Harry said as he rubbed my bump.

" well I am" I said and soon I was put on the bed with my shirt hiked up and Harry kissing my stomach.

" Well since school is closed because of and snow, what should we do " Harry asked as he nugged his nose against my stomach. "Maybe a movie and some marshmallows and hot chocolate" I said and Harry smiled up at me.

"that's just what I planned" Harry said I looked him. Harry just laughed and helped me up to go downstairs. I gasped when I saw that he had set up Frozen in the DVD player and put marshmallows and hot chocolate on the coffee table with a big blanket on the couch. When I got closer I saw the my mom left a note saying that she went on a girls day out with Anne.

" Oh Harry" I said as I covered my mouth with my hand. Harry pressed play and sat us down on the couch with a bag of marshmallows and wrapped the blanket around us.

" So how's the m-"

"Shhh I want listen to the song" I shushed Harry as 'do you wanna build a snowman' played on the screen.

As I was eating the marshmallows I felt a hand go on just stomach. I looked down and saw that Harry had his hand on my stomach and was massaging it.

I leaned into Harrys grip as I placed my hand ontop of his own.

I felt the baby move around and stretch as they tried to get comfortable.

Let the it go came on Harry started to hum it as the song went on.

" Hm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmm" Harry hummed loudly as 'the past is in the past' not came on.

" Harry you do know yiu can't hum" I joked as Harry blushed crimson and stopped humming.

" But I still love you" I said and watched the rest of the movie.

[A/N]  Sorry for the 3 month wait but I was really busy with school and writing YouTuber. In the next chapter Louis will be 6 months because I really want to end the story so I can start the sequel cause I have so many ideas.

Like

Favorite

Follow

~Rocky