Chapter 11: Apple Bee's

Jen's P.O.V.

We were walking into apple bee's. It was super crowded. I'm not even going to lie I was sore. Matt has a huge cock. But anyways, his fingers were bunched up with mine. The waiter brought the 4 of us the the table. The other boys were doing god knows what.

"What would y'all like to drink?" The tall blonde waitress asked kindly.

While everyone was telling her what they'd like to drink I saw Carter eyeing her up and down. I nudged Matt and motioned my head towards Carter. Matt giggled a little bit and put his head on my shoulder.

"So are you guys going to announce your relationship at the show tomorrow or are you going to do something else?" Jack J asked seriously.

"I don't know. I mean - uh - like - I think we should." I looked at Matt.

"Yeah but I don't know how they'll react." He said sadly. "I don't want to see them break down or say hurtful things to you."

"They're going to no matter what." I looked him in the eyes.

"I guess. I think we'll do it tomorrow."

"Yo Carter how you feelin about the waitress" Jack G nudged him and winked.

"She's hot." He said casually.

"Yeah I can tell." He said as he motioned down to his boner.

I gasped. Then I began to laugh. As well as all the other boys did. Carter sat there as the red began to go into his face.

I saw a flash go off from the corner where a group of girls sat. One of them hit the other and all I heard was "shit cara". I guess they were just a bunch of fans.

"You're my favorite babe." He whispered into my ear.

"You're so random." I pecked his cheeks.

**An hour later**

As we were leaving a couple girls came up to the boys.

"Hi were big fan of yours and we were wondering if we could get pictures with you guys." A girl around the age of 14 said speaking for her other 2 friends smiling standing behind her.

"No problem babe." Carter said to them .

"I'll take the picture for you guys"

"Thank you!" The girls smiled at me.

After a few pictures and a little bit of talking we both went our separate ways.

We got into the car where both Jacks sat in the front and Carter, Matt and I sat in the back. Me and Carter sat next to the window as Matt sat in the middle. His hand grabbed the inside of my thigh. I practically melted under his touch. I put my head on his shoulder and my eyes began to close.

Matt's P.O.V.

Jen feel asleep on my shoulder on the way back.

"I wonder why she's so tired. Maybe time differences?" I whispered to Carter.

He just shrugged. By the time we pulled up to the hotel Jen was still knocked out. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to our room. I laid her on the bed. Her eyes began to flutter open.

"Can you get me the sweatpants I was wearing before and a t-shirt from that bag." Sh mumbled.

I reached for the sweatpants and I zipped open the bag and shuffled around in the bag for a shirt. When I found one I gave both of the clothing articles to her. She went underneath the covers and changed throwing the jeans and shirt she was wearing before on the floor.

"Thank you baby. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." She rolled into a ball and fell asleep.

~~

Sorry this was short it's just because I didn't want to drag it out longer than it needed to be.