Chapter 5

Shane an shaggy walked out to their lockers . Principle Denise gave shaggy and Shane a paper. It shows them where to go and which room to go . Shaggy took a look on her paper . ' locker 432' she whispered to herself. ' oh fuck, my locker is downstairs' Shane groaned. 'yeah because your 8th grader, im your senior so my class is upstairs' shaggy smirked. Shane shaked his head and just walked downstairs to find his locker. 

Shaggy slowly walked upstairs and she was finding for her new locker 432 . Everyone was looking at her cause she is new there . 

JUSTIN'S POV 

Justin , Josh, Laura , Jessica , tonny . Everyone likes to hang at justin's locker . Locker ' 451' a little bit far from shaggy's but its quite near . Josh and Jessica holding hands . Laura's head on justin's shoulder. Tonny was just talking to Josh. Everyone has 10 min to go to class . First class for 10th grader is English . Everyone was as usual talking an hanging . Justin suddenly saw shaggy walking to her locker. Everyone was looking . He saw her opening her locker and setting her new lock number. ' whose that girl' Justin whispered to all his friends. ' I dont know but she sure is so fuckin hot' Josh said looking at shaggy . Jessica slapped josh's hand. ' did you just forget that you Have a girlfriend?' Jessica groaned. Justin burst out laughing. 

Shaggy took the music side of the class . They usually learn about music a lot than the basic subjects. Tonny took the music side. Josh , Laura, Justin and Jessica took the technology side because they dont do well and music and art and acting. ' dude lets go' Justin put his shoulder on Josh . They went to class . Tonny went in his class. He sat the place he usually sits. Shaggy took her English book and walked in her class which is same with tonny's class. 

TONNY'S POV . 

I was just shaking my legs and waiting for the teacher to come in the class I saw the new girl again. She was in my class and I knew she took music side. So it means she is talented. I saw her eyes searching for a place to sit. She sat infront on the right side. I can see her a long brown hair falling perfectly . Everyone was looking at her . I know she's new here. She took her book out and started going trough . 

SHAGGY's POV 

Im so nervous . I hope the teachers gonna be good to me . There's 16 people in this class. I need a new friend with me so I Wont be alone. ' good morning class' the English teacher barged in. Everyone said good morning . The teacher looked at shaggy. ' oh look at here, we have a new student in our music industry' the teacher was standing infront of shaggy. Shaggy smiled nervously. 'come on out and introduce yourself dear' the teacher patted shaggy's back. She stood up . She was standing infront of the class . She smiled . 

TONNY's POV

Smart teacher . Finally I can see her face . She is just gorgeous. Her eyes, down to her cute nose and her soft lips. I can tell that she's really nervous. I was just looking at her . She finally spoke. 'good morning everyone, my name is shaggy' she revealed her voice. Now I know her name . ' I joined music side because I know how to play the piano, act and sing' she said while smiling . 'very well, we'll see how talented you are' the teacher said . Shaggy sat back on her desk.