Oh, boys...

" Nee, what is that sound? it's pretty ~"

" Huh? what're you talking about Lu—"

A single pair of notes echoing out like a gentle lullaby, bringing the curiosity of three small boys whose adventures were cut short for the time being as they turned around a corner and followed the enchanting sound of keys tapped against as the inviting melody traced invisible footprints for them to follow.

Thus, ending up at a humble end of the street, three heads peeked inside what seemed to be the source, a well-lit room with a piano being played and a young woman with a child possibly not further from the three boys ages trying to accompany the fast motions of the lady's fingers, a content smile on her face as a pout laced on the kid's own face - pure displeasure from not being able to be as fast as the older girl.

" Aww don't be like that! Every pianist learns from the bottom, you know? I also used to be like you are at the moment, we aren't born with the knowledge ...you'll get there eventually, keep at it! What hand dow we start with? "

Smaller right hand laying on the center of the keyboard fingertips dipping on a particular order of keys as the (h/c) haired girl played another set with her left one, before picking up the pace they were left at and chanting the chorus of the song.

Twinkle Twinkle little star,

How I wonder what you are,

Up above the world so high,

It was by occasion however while trading fingers and continuing the song that the child on the woman's lap detected an unusual shadow looming on the window next to them, their gaze widening and a squeak in fear escaping them once the same shadow descended in attempts to hide themselves under the rim of the window frame.

This managed to make you pause your movements as well taken aback by the sudden shriek and a puzzling gaze on the child, looking in the same direction as theirs trying to find the reason /source of such scare.

" What is it? "

" Th-th-there's something hiding outside! it was a very weird looking hat ! peeking over the window!"

" eh—?"

A chuckle escaping your throat as you played the child on the piano seat and raised from your spot to peer through the window in hopes of finding the culprit. Or ..in this case as you could note once you saw the three small bodies all stiff and still from their attempt to pass by as unnoticed, the culprits.

Smiling, you opened the window and inched a fingertip, poking the surface of the top hat one of the children carried - they were still trying to go by camouflaged but it was proven to be a failure.

And the next phrase was the final blow for them to start scrambling and back warding in a defensive posture like ...little ants to be quite frank. It was quite comedic.

" Hello. What are you all doing? "

" W-WE'RE NOT SCARED OF YOU, YOU ,YOU—! huh.."

The freckled boy was ready to throw the usual insult he graced the bandits chief at the mountains with at you, but that would be overdoing it, he thought as a faint rosy tone spread across his cheeks.

" Ace, you're blushing..."

" SH-SHUT UP! THE HELL I AM! "

Of course Sabo had to point his weaknesses out . Damn you Sabo, you'll pay for that.

" Nee, nee that sound was really pretty! what was that? That big thing with those square like things in white and black you were touching?"

And of course, Luffy is the clearly naiive one opting to ask his 'enemy' about the reason they had ended up in there, trying to find any clues to the doubts that went through his mind regarding the mysterious musical object he had not been acquainted with yet.