chapter 1

Nike-

I feel like im gone lose my mind without Trina here by my side. i know i fucked up but damn. it was only head and a kiss from a stripper. i didn't mean to give my number to that girl and i dint want that bitch calling me back since the first time my girl found out.

Flashback-

Trina-why the fuck is that bitch calling you i told you i forgive you once for kissing her but you really pushing it.

i got a text from the girl right into the argument and soon as i opened it toya snatched the phone the text read (baby i want to taste that sweet dick again) her mouth dropped

Trina- what the hell is this

Nike- i already told you im not doing nothing i don't know why she calling me and texting me damn go long Trina dang you starting to get like a bitch.annoying ass(at that moment i knew i fucked up)

Trina- woah wait im a bitch alright imam give you your space cause that's what bitches do right. haha i hope you have a good ass life nike cause im gone.

Nike- baby im sorry i didn't-

Trina- save that bullshit bye

she gets all her keys and drove away. leaving all her clothes her at the house.

Flashback over-

im thinking she gone come back but its been literally 2 weeks and she haven't been in school. its our senior year and she supoosed to enjoy it not be mad cause i had got some head. i mean honestly i its only head is it that bad? this girl is my fucking heart. her shit still at my house and looking at it makes me regret callng her the word she hate the most. i been calling and texting her but no answer i tracked her phone but she got smart and removed it.

i guess i got to call shay and ask her whats up on my shorty ma.

i swear this girl knew i was gone call her ass cause on the first ring she picked up

Shay- come get your girl she is over my house blabbering on about how much she miss you.

Nike- but she don't respond to me

Shay- nigga what did i say i know my bestfriend and when she see you she gone jump into your arms and all yall need to do is sit down and talk about it no name calling just say how yall feel. and my nigga the next time you wanna get some head ask ma girl she been wanting to do it since the first time yall did it. by the way that's why she was so hurt she wanted to do it but you rather get it from some random girl. sheesh put pieces together.NOW COME GET HER ASS AND STOP HER FROM CRYING.

with that being said she hung up and my stress just blew away. i get in the car and headed to shays house im finna get my girl back. but first i need to buy her favorite ice cream and flowers. i know that's not a lot but when she gets mad or upset this always make her feel better.

i get to shays house with the flowers and ice cream and knock on the door. shay opens it with no hesitation "upstairs in the guest room".i hand her the ice cream and i run upstairs and look into the room. i seen my gurl sleeping with making running down her face. i place the flowers down and crawl behind her.

2 Hours later

we both woke up at the same time and she turned around facing me. when she realize that it was me she hugged me and squeezed me "i love you" love you to ma i replied. we need to talk i suggested. she nodded and sat up. i got up and ran downstairs to get her ice cream out the freezer with shays favor spoon. i didn't give a fuck if she was gone get mad or not. i ran back upstairs and was greeted with a smile. she was holding the flowers in her hand. i handed her the ice cream and she jumped for joy.

i sat down and we started talking

Nike- baby im really sorry i didn't know that this would have a hard affect on you. you know i didn't mean to call you a bitch and not tell you that i got sucked up i was'nt thinking at the time and i just want you to come back with me i cant sleep that good without you being in my presence.

Trina- i know you didn't mean it. and i didn't mean to leave it was just that you know how hard i try to make you happy in certain ways but you don't want me to do that. and when she did that i felt lie i was'nt making you happy.

when she said that i felt hurt a little bit cause she makes me happy just smiling.

Nike- baby you make me happy all the time. and the reason i don't want you doing that is because in my eyes that's a hoe job and a experienced wife's job.

Trina- i know but can i at least try it?

Nike- ok but only once. and baby are you still my shorty ma?

******************************************************************************

Is she gone say yes-

is he wrong for getting some head-

where's oshea?-

comment comment comment. and if yall can comment to rush me yall can comment and tell me what yall think no comments= no update