Ch. 24

I woke up and look around. It was about 11:00 am and the black haired police officer was leaning against the wall, not a care in the world.
"Oh you woke up. I'm just ganna ask you some questions." He looked at me and sat on a chair in front of the cell.
"Ok so why were there bodies by your front door?" He looked at me, his eyes had bags under them and he looked sleepy. 
"I dunno. They weren't there when I went to bed." I replied, looking him in the eye.
"What did you do all day?"
"I was just at school and then I walked home."
"Did you know about the murders before we came?"
"No." I lied. I couldn't tell them about Toby or the others or else they might take them away.
There has even been research and sightings of them around here. I know I was just curious to see if Slenderman was real. I believe that girl has something to do with this.
"John! We're going to search around that girls house! Wanna come?" Someone shouts, maybe the wavy brown haired cop. 
"Yea sure," he turns to me," I'll put someone in here with you ok? So you don't get lonely."
"Ok..."
     "Don't worry, they're pretty friendly." He smiles and then walks away, coming back after a few minutes with a guy. He seemed pretty chill, John put him in the cell and we just stared at each other.
"Bye uh"
"It's y/n."
He smiles,"Ok thanks. Bye y/n, I'll see you later."
He walks out of the room and shuts the cell door. I look back at the dude. He looks to be around 17.
"Uh hi. John didn't tell me you na-"
"Mac."
"Um ok, thanks?"
He sighs and looks away.
Before we knew it a blonde comes and was put in the cell with Mac and I.
"Hi!" I say cheerfully.
She just rolls her eyes and snorts.
"I guess she's the sassy one around here." I chuckle to myself quietly, no one in the cell heard me.
Mac turns the other way and doesn't face the girl. She looked like she was about 22.
"Mac why do you have to be so glum?" She says sassily.
"Cause your here and I hate you."
"Hates a very strong word you know, dummy"
"Yeah and he knows." I smile at Mac who gives me a thumbs up.
"Ugh I don't like you already." She huffs, crossing her arms.
"Yeah me too. You sassy little girl." I chuckle but she stomps her foot, turning and stomping over to me.
"Listen here buddy. I'm in charge of everything now so you take orders for me." She frowns, her eyebrows furrowed.
"Really? Says who? Not the police." I smile and laugh.
"Ok you should stop being a little brat and just shut up!" She stomps for the third time.
"Bro chill. Why do you have to yell at so many new people. They're not doing anything to you." Mac says while facing the wall.
"Excuse me?! Use your manners when you talk and look at me! Gosh."
'Oh dear I hate this girl. She's Megan 2.0.' I laugh at my thoughts but quickly stop when she turns to me.
"What are you laughing at?! Do you want to have your worst time here?" She yells at me and smacks my arm. I look up at her angrily.
"Ah gosh Megan 2.0! I'm surprised your not in prison yet. Don't hit people you just met too." I look down.
"Don't offend me! I'm ganna get someone to beat you up!" She shouts and flips her hair.
"Just sit down and be quiet. Your making everything worse." Mac says annoyed and rolls his eyes.
"How dare you guys! Fine you want to be like that? We an do it the easy way, or the hard way." She yells, her hands balling into fists.
"What's the easy way?" I ask, resting my head in my hands.
"Stop asking questions! Stop yelling at me! Just shut up both of you!" She stomps and huffs.
     'Geez this girl has some attitude.'
"Your acting like a seven year old having a tantrum. Calm the heck down." Mac says, standing up.
"Calm down? Calm down?! I'll show you calm down!!" She screams and pulls out a knife behind her from her back pocket.
___________________________
I felt bad for not updating in a while... but it's ok!! I've made a lot of chapters to be published after editing the ones before these two. (I have all the way to Ch. 32 if you were wondering)