Cant help falling in love

Twist and Shout fucked this song for me, but I love it. I SHALL TYPE THROUGH THE TEARS!

~

Marshall sighed softly drifting his  fingers gently across the keys, pressing one down every so often. Each small key he pressed sent a sound wave that echoed around the empty room.

Reminding him that he was alone. But it was his own fault, he couldn't be brave enough to admit he was in love with his bestfriend. Well not publicly at least, his parents were raging homophobes, and his friends...well he didn't know and that sorta scared him.  

So he kept their relationship a secret, but after a while Gumball couldn't do it anymore. He began to doubt the Marshall really loved him.

But Marshall did...with all of his heart and being.

He sighed yet again and began a low sad tune....

"Wise...men say...only fools rush in...

But I cant help.

Falling in love with you."

He smiled as the words slowly left his mouth on their own accord. They were true, he really couldn't help himself when it came to his feelings for Gumball. He was there when no one else was, he made him laugh when he so desperately wanted to cry. He made him a better person and made him love himself. Gumball made him love life. Gumball made him love and feel...and he threw him away out of fear.

"Shall...I stay?

Would it be...a...sin?

If I...cant help...falling in love with you?"

How could something so pure and innocent be a sin? How was love a sin!? It shouldn't matter that Gumball was another boy. They were in love.

The words left his mouth in a slow blur while memories of Gumball danced across his vision.

Gumball smiling...

Gumball laughing...

The two of them laying on the couch just holding each other and enjoying the others presence.

Their first kiss...

"Take...my hand...

Take my whole life too...

For...I...cant help...falling in love with...you..."

Gods he just wanted Gumball back. He wanted to tell him how much he loved him, and how much he so desperately needed him.

"Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be....

Take...my hand...hand...

Take my whole life too...

For I...cant...help...

Falling in love with you...

For I...cant...help...

Falling in love... with...you..."

His fingers left the keys, the last buzzing of the music slowly leaving the room and words died from his throat as tears gently flowed from his eyes. Warm streams cascading down his face, silently speaking of his  heart break.

Little did he know...Gumball was in the door way with tears of his own....

He had heard every word.

~~~

Sorry most of my chapters are songs, but I get no request and write while listening to music so it happens.

This chapter probably doesn't even make sense XD I'm sorry