The Destroyed Room

It took nearly an hour.... and I was still in alot of pain. But I knew I had no other option, but go straight back to work. I went back to finish cleaning the 'Gold' room.  But when I opened the door to the room, my jaw dropped. Then anger surged through my veins as my blood began to boil. How dare HE?

The room was completely wrecked! The blankets were all ripped, and then thrown everywhere. The curtains and drapes were ripped from where they had once hung and were now lying on the floor. Wolf bites were present on the last remaining pieces.

There were dents and cracks on the clothes drawers. The bathroom's door was smashed off of its hinges, and the bed was flipped upside down. It looked like a toddler had a temper tantrum in here time ten. This will take hours to fix, and I will need help. Everything will need to be replaced. What the hell did this guy do? What was he doing PMSing?

************

Well, it took over three hours, and the help of Sam and Troy. But I was finally done and tired. I was looking around the room. Trying to see what I had missed. But that was when who shall remain  'Jerk, The Destroyer' himself. Looking just as mad as he was the last time I saw him. It took everything not turn into my wolf. I mean I work very hard to keep this room neat and tidy.   But at that very moment, my wolf wasn't mad. In fact, she was excited and was currently singing to me to go to her mate. 

'But, we don't  even know who he is!' I tried to explain to her.

I hurried out of the room before I could have a reason to lose control. But when I closed the door behind me, I heard smashing and crashing from inside the room. Oh my God! How dare he? I just freaking fixed that! Now, I will have to clean it up again! I hope I can hold my anger in. Just breathe in and out. More sounds of banging and crasing could be heard. IN AND OUT.

*************

                                                             *5 days later*

Oh my god.... when was that jerk going home? It has been five days, and I have done nothing but clean and fix his bloody room. For the last few days, I went to clean the room only to find the room completely destroyed. Then, I had to find two other slaves to help me fix the room.

I was sick of the jerk. For the first time in my life, I really thought about killing someone. But I would gladly kill him. My wolf wasn't helping she had gone mad. If my wolf wasn't begging me to go find my mate...She was talking none stop about him. I tried my best to block her out. But there were a few times she managed to take over, and Sam, Troy or even Henry walked in to hear me singing.

I finally had to tell them I found my mate. Sam and Henry were happy and jumping like little girls. Troy on the other hand, wasn't so happy. I guess he didn't like that fact I was mated to an alpha. But he would have to get over that as I had no say in the matter. But he was jumpy at everyone who talked to him. He would snap at almost everyone. He even stopped helping me clean the 'Jerks' room.

This was one of the reasons I was still cleaning after four hours. Though I had Sam and Henry helping me they weren't the strongest guys here. They also kept stopping to gossip or kiss, and I had to yell at them to keep working. Till both of them had to go back to their normal work. But I was glad they left if I had to hear another 'who loves who the most' again. I might just pull a gun on myself.

But that also meant had to run into 'Jerk' as I was still cleaning his room. He was even madder than I have ever seen him before. He walked in a kick the draws by the door which I just fixed. That just took me over the edge. I couldn't help myself. I was tired of this lazy jerk!

"Oh my god...I just fixed that!" I screamed at him dropping the last fragments of his pillows. "This is the fifth or sixth time I did this! Stop wrecking the god damn room!"

As soon as it left my mouth I knew I would pay for it. I could still feel the scars on my back from nearly a week ago. I don't want anymore. His head snapped to mine. I saw his hair was a short jet black. But it was a mess but was styled that way. He had a strong six pack. Though a simple tight gray shirt, and long legs hidden by dark jeans.

But what I noticed most was his sharp baby blue eyes. They had huge bags under them. But his eyes were what caught my attention and I froze. No...no...no it can't be...He can't be my mate!! Prince Logan or as I called him 'Jerk' stepped forward and said softly.

"I have finally found you..."