#60

A/N: Ok so...some people have been giving me the great advice to stop writing..since I'm really no good at it..terrible even..

So I just wanted to let some of you who think that the best thing to do is to send shit like that to me about my writing. I mean seriously if you don't like what or how I write, then PLEASE stop reading it just to insult me.

It's not nice at all and it honestly does hurt to keep getting those kind of messages everyday. I've been thinking of taking a long break after I finish off some things. So you guys won't have to read anymore of my horrible stories. I'd usually just ignore the mean comments, I've just started to get so many of them lately that I can't help but start to believe them.

But I refuse to let it get to me that much so for those of you who like my writing and stories, this update is for you...

Enjoy..sorry for any mistakes💋

••••
Ariana Grande & Selena Gomez- A dream come true
••••

Ariana's POV.

I thought the week would never end. It was AP Exam week, me and my best friend, a.k.a my long time crush. Selena were beyond exhausted from all the excessive time studying we had both put into these tests.

I had taken the Calculus and Chem tests, Selena had taken Calculus and Lit. The last couple weeks had left both of our wallets empty from coffee shop study sessions. We had both been sleep deprived from the constant reviewing. She would call me at midnight to ask a question, and I would be awake due to my own studying.

But it was finally Friday, and both of our suffering was now at an end. It was the last hour of the day, and despite what my teacher said, I was lined up at the door, ready to leave as soon as that final bell rang.

"Ariana" Mr. Foy said. "Get away from the-"

"DING". I sprinted out of the classroom, with my backpack on my back, and meandered through the hallways in search of Selena. Her last class wasn't far from mine.

"Ari!" I heard someone say.

I turned around, to see her waving at me from a place near the exit door. I quickly moved in that direction, dodging people here and there.

As I reached her, I smiled, "Hey!"

"You ready?" She asked me with a knowing look.

"Yeah! Let's get out of here." I encouraged as I grabbed hold of her hand.

Hand in hand, we walked to the parking lot, it felt great to be able to hold her hand, even if it was only for a second.

I sighed as I she got in her car, I got in mine. I looked over to where she was, next to me, and saw her window was rolled down.

"Huh?" I said out loud as if she could really hear me. But I knew she was trying to tell you something, so I rolled my window down.

"Whatcha need?"

"Are we going to your house or mine?" She asked as she bit her lip.

"Uh..." I paused, only for the effect as if I didn't know already"Yours, we were at mine last time."

"Mmkay, follow me!" She said, rolling her window back up, and then putting her car in reverse to back out of her space.

I followed her to her house, and parked on the street. "Alright, phone, keys, wallet, check, check, check." I talked to myself as you walked up to where she was standing in her driveway.