Chapter 1:Mind Games

"Chris Jericho has really taken this shit too far...He says things that do not exist in the script.He has made it personal and I want to take care of it.At Wrestlemania 28,on April 1st I am proving who the best in the world is and no one can stop me from beating the hell out of this guy. I don't know why he is not here tonight but I know that his friends Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose are here so I would like to give them a message for their "boss".Chris isn't beating me this Sunday and he isn't taking the WWE Title away from me.Believe that" said Punk and his music hit on his way backstage. In the back he met Paul Heyman.Paul had a vision for Punk back in 2006 and wanted him to become the WWE Champion.Now, Paul can be proud of Punk as his manager and one of his best friends.
Punk:What's up Paul?
Paul:Hey Phil.I just wanted to say to you that your promo out there was great. I'm sure you will retain your title ,I believe in you.
Punk:It means a lot coming from you Paul you know how much I appreciate you.
As Punk was going to his locker room he saw Dean Ambrose.The atmosphere could have been friendlier and both men knew that.So they preferred not to fight ,but to talk.
Dean:It's not our fault that your father is an alcoholic Punk. You will drink someday I promise you that. And on that day you won't be the best wrestler in the world. You will be the best drinker in the world. The fighting champion who preferred turning his back to the WWE Universe because be wanted to try vodka. Pathetic.
Punk: Dean please... That day hasn't come yet and will never come. Because after Wrestlemania, I will still be the WWE Champion and the best wrestler in the world. That was another message that I want you to give to your boss. Now,stay out of my way because I do not mind turning the backstage into a ring.
Ambrose left. Obviously the trash talking had minded Punk and he wanted to be alone for some time... Maybe until the main event of Raw which was CM Punk vs. Randy Orton in a champion vs champion falls count anywhere match.
At Raw's main event
Randy Orton had made his entrance and now it was Punk's turn. The cult of personality hit and the crowd went crazy! "And his opponent,being accompanied to the ring by Paul Heyman, from Chicago, Illinois weight at 218 pounds,he is the current WWE Champion, CM Punk!" announced Justin Roberts and the match was underway. CM Punk wearing his best in the world t-shirt got cheered by the audience in Saint Louis. In the home town of his opponent!
In the middle of the match Punk was ready to put Randy to sleep when suddenly Jericho's music started playing and Jericho with a microphone in his hand made his way to the ringside. He was telling about Punk's family and Randy took advantage of the distraction. He hit Punk with an RKO pinned the champ and won the match. Punk was disappointed and he had to win on Thursday at SmackDown his rematch against Randy if he wanted to be called the better champion.

Ok GUYS this is the first chapter leave a comment with your opinion and a good vote!Thank you! Update maybe tomorrow

#InPunkWeTrust