Chapter 2:Chaos in SmackDown

The rematch day had found Punk waking up in his hotel room a little bit worried. He knew he had to win tonight's main event to tie the series against Randy. Vince McMahon called Punk to his office so Punk had to leave.
(CM Punk's POV)
I was heading to Vince's office when I heard in the radio that predictions were saying that I was going to lose this Sunday to Chris Jericho. I laughed a little but I then thought that the mind games he has been playing with me may have got into my head.But the script says that I win so I felt more comfortable. I arrived to Vince's office ,got out of the car,and head in the building. I knocked Vince's door and entered his office
Punk: Hello boss wanted to see me ?
Vince: Good morning Phil please have a seat . I talked earlier to Chris about a change in the script and
-Punk interrupted Vince-
Punk: whoa whoa whoa what kind of change? I'm not willing to lose my title yet I'm in 267 days as champion and I want to break my old record held for 434 days...
Vince: well I understand you're upset but I thought that it would be good for business if you lose your title this Sunday.
Punk: Oh come on Vince this is totally ridiculous, I mean no one in the WWE Universe likes Jericho, they like me and plus,I had never lost a title match in Chicago!
Vince: You made a good point right now so I suggest... If you lose to Orton tonight you will accept the change on the script and you will lose your title at Wrestlemania. If you win tonight you retain your title at Wrestlemania.
Punk: I like that more.
Vince: Are we fine?
Punk: Yes.
With that word I exited his office. There was one way to retain my championship and that was win Randy Orton tonight...
~On SmackDown~
"CM Punk to the gorilla!I repeat CM Punk to the gorilla!"
It was time for my entrance... If I win tonight I head in to Wrestlemania as a 270 days champion and leave as a 271 days champion... The victory was the only way.

The cult of personality hit and the crowd cheered for me
"And being accompanied to the ring by Paul Heyman, from Chicago,Illinois weight at 218 pounds,the WWE Champion,CM Punk!" Justin Roberts said and the match was underway. I threw my "in punk we trust" shirt to the audience and I took control early in this one. I really needed to win and Randy didn't know why I was so aggressive. I did my Randy Savage move off the ropes and I called for the GTS. Jericho's music hit on but I didn't turn my back on Randy. I hit the GTS , covered him but he kicked out at 2 and a half. Jericho was on the ringside trying to build some momentum for Randy. After the GTS I put Randy into the anaconda vise and he tapped out. That means that I am retaining my title on Sunday. After my match I was viciously attacked by Chris Jericho who pointed the Wrestlemania sign after hitting me with the code breaker. I was lying on the floor as Chris was holding my title above his head...

Ok guys the second chapter is here...of course I couldn't let punk lose to Jericho at Wrestlemania.. or Vince has other plans?...