Young and Beautiful

Adrielle's POV

All over me was blood.

The moon is shining above me. I was wearing all white. The wind is so damp and cold. The place where I am laid at is very unfamiliar to me. Where am I?

I stood up and looked around and saw nothing. Nothing at all but empty alley's and streets with the moonlight shining upon, serving as the light to the empty streets. I walked around, barefoot. I have no idea where I am heading to. Silence chilled me down into my spine. 

As I walked down the sidewalk, the eerie silence greeted me once again. The night's cold breeze made me yawn. It seems like its already late at night. No people are walking around the area anymore which is very unsual because even if its already 1 am in the morning, the streets are still lively.

Seeing and feeling all of these just made me more scared. Where is everyone?

And that is where I remembered, where are they? Where is Liam? Harry? Amy? Zayn? Niall? Louis? Why am I here? Where am I? The place is not really familiar to me. How did I got here at the first place?

When I looked around, I saw something that got me wondering. Why everything seems to be so old? The streetlamps and the houses seems like vintage. I've never seen houses like these before. Everything is already modern. Where I am really?

Before I could take another step to see the place more and find out where I am, a loud, spine-chilling scream from somewhere stopped me from doing do. Who was that?

Then there was a cry, a cry of pain. A laughter that got me scared then a loud crash. I followed where the noises and located it that it somewhere down in one of the alley's. Before I could all see what was happening there,  I saw a familiar face that got me scared more. Miley. I immediately hid behind the wall and made sure that I could hear her properly. I peeked behind the wall.

"You think you could get away from me? You will die like the rest of them!"

"You killed them you monster! You killed them!"

"Oh yes, I did. Its because it is the only way so that I could kill you as well!" 

"Why do you hate me so much Miley? I did nothing to you! We were bestfriends!"

"Was," that was Miley. "But you betrayed me, taking away the only man I loved!"

"He never loved you Miley! He never did. He only saw you as a friend, nothing much more. He loves me more than you think,"

"Liar!" Miley screamed. I peeked more and saw the person she was talking to. I didn't see the face at all because her hair covered her face and she was bloody all over. Miley was using her powers, throwing the poor girl to walls and hitting her.

"You know I am not a liar Miley. You and I know that. I never meant to hurt you because we are bestfriends but then this all happened. You cannot blame me at all," the girl said. 

"You will die right before the sun will rise again,"  Miley said. "And I will be happy,"

"Hurt me again! I'd rather die. I tell you, you won't be happy if you'll kill me. You killed Edward, and there is no way you will be happy again,"

I hid back again to the wall and was afraid. That girl Miley is beating up is Kate. That girl was me. Or shall I say my grandmother.

"You are wrong my dear. I can do anything that I wanted to. You think I won't?" Miley asked in a very evil tone. "Think again my darling. You will be the one who won't be happy,"