Chapter 3

Lucy's POV
My eyes widened as he said those words

one poked out the most though.

We

we

we

we...

That word. I've been longing to hear those words
.
.
.
for so long.
I thought my heart was broken... but with those words...
My heart found a bandage.

I realized, there might be a hope, for a Happly Ever After

No Ones POV
Lucy stood in shock, so did Lisanna and the rest of the guild.
Natsu began to regret what he had said.

What? Did I do something wrong? Should I have not said anything at all?

As Natsu began to worry even more, it all cleared up once Lucy smiled.

"Your right, sorry Natsu. I should've asked you before, would you like to come with me?" Lucy asked.

Her smile made Natsu fall in love with her once more.
He paused for a moment, before responding.

"I'd love to Luce!" Natsu said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. In that moment, both Natsu and Lucy thought the same thing.

Thank you, Natsu/Lucy. You've helped me realize, maybe there is an Happily Ever After.
.
.
.
.
.
"HEY! Wait Natsu! You never answered my question! What about me!? WHAT ABOUT US!? I asked you to come on that mission with ME! Not that blonde BIMBO!" Lisanna angrily exclaimed.

Natsu and Lucy's eyes widened. Natsu pushed Lucy aside and engulfed into flames. He was infuriated.

"NEVER TALK TO MY LUCY LIKE THAT EVER! AND I REPEAT! EVER AGAIN!" Natsu yelled.
His flames grew as Lisanna was hesitant. She was able to give a small nod, before she ran out of the guild in tears.

You will pay for this! I will have Natsu! You'll see, you all will see!