Akira x reader prt 1

Akira x reader

A/N

So this is my first " x reader" so please no hate!!

Now to the story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You 3rd point of view

Y/N was walking around the park, thinking ' When should I eat??' , when she bumped into Akira, her bestie, and the guy she liked......

Akira's POV

I was thinking about food when I bumped into Y/N..... the girl I like...

I am 'dating' Senior Zac to cover up that I like Y/N... Senior Zen, I mean Senior Zac, agreed...... but he thought it was a bad idea. The reason I'm 'dating' him is because I'm afraid that if I tell Y/N that I like her she'll reject me.....

Reader POV

" So, um, Y/N, uh, how are you?" Akira asked me. 

"Well, I was just thinking about when I should eat... um maybe we can, you know, go together with Zac somewhere....." Y/N said. 

" um let me ask him.... "

Akira took out his phone and called Zac. 

Ze little time skippe

" um Zac said that sure he'll come but where are you going to take us??"

"Well, where do you want to go??"

Another time skippe 

After they ate,Zac took Akira back home and Y/N was left to go home.

She got home and then took out her phone and started to play some games.

After a while, she saw it was 10:11 so she decided to go to sleep......

So this is the first part of Akira x reader

I will work on this and I would like requests 

Please comment, share and like this