Furniture Shopping

This one is based on a prompt I read on tumblr. Enjoy!

...

Dan brought in the final box from the moving van and practically threw himself onto the couch once he finished. 

"FINALLY WE HAVE EVERYTHING MOVED," he contently sighed to Phil, "i have 0 plans of moving my arse from this couch for about a month."

"Actually... I need a new bed frame, and we both need new mattresses, if you don't remember, we left those at the old flat." Phil told Dan.

"There is no fucking way that I'm leaving this flat, plus you know I hate shopping!"

"But Daaaan, we can't just sleep on the floor! Plus you know I love shopping," Phil shot puppy eyes at Dan, and Dan instantly gave in. 

"Ughhhhh... Ok..."

Phil yelped with excitement and grabbed Dan's hand, practically dragging him out the door. 

...

They were now at ikea browsing everything there was to look at. Phil excitedly kept running around looking at and trying out absolutely everything.

"Phillll, we only came here for the bed frame and mattresses, you don't have to look at the kitchen area," Dan told him, trying to slow him down.

Dan finally managed to catch up with Phil and grabbed his hand to take him over to the bedroom area.

Dan decided to ask a lady who worked there where the bed frame displays were. With Phils hand in his, he went over to ask the lady.

"Hello miss, we were wondering where the bed frame displays are located," he politely said.

She smiled brightly at them, "the displays will be right down that path to the left," she advised. Just as they were leaving, the lady turned back to them, "I think you're an adorable couple, have a nice day!"

Dans entire face flushed red and he began to speak, "A-actually, we aren't-" He got cut off by Phil pulling him down the path. As he was being dragged he yelled back "um, thank you!" The lady smiled back at him,  with a bigger smile than before.

...

They got to the displays and Phil just had to be touching every single display and looking at the different colors. Dan sat back on an office chair as Phil kept making commentary on every display. It got to a point where Dan was so bored he began spacing out while thinking how much he hated shopping.

Suddenly, Phil stopped talking and turned to him, "What do you think, Dan?"

Dan struggled to come up with an answer, seeing as he wasn't even sure which display he was talking about. "Well um, I think it's... nice?"

Phils face fell, "Dan! You weren't listening to anything that I was saying, were you?"

"It's not like your choice of bed frame will affect me in anything!" Dan retorted.

"How do you know? Maybe someday in the future, you'll be sleeping in my bed for whatever reason and you'll be too tall to comfortably fit in it!"

Dan thought about what he just said and blushed deeply, remembering what the lady said earlier. "Just... pick your damn bed frame and let's go."

Phil smirked at how flustered he was and continued browsing the displays.

Dan went to sit down again, "I swear, that man..." He said as he muttered a strand of profanities under his breath.