OneSHot

TenTen POV

"Well Neji, it's our 5th anniversary, You still remember right? The day we became in the same team, along with Gai-sensei and Lee." I smiled "Here" I put a plate of sushi on a grassy part of his grave then sat on the grass.

Tears fell from my eyes as I gazed upon the sky. I remembered our anniversary tradition but I skipped this year to go to Neji. "Gai-sensei and lee were jumping out of joy saying something about youth and we were there sitting on the grass watching the firework filled sky. I glanced at you and it was that time, the time I saw you smile for the first time" I cried harder "Neji,I just realized how much I love you not only as a friend or teammate something  more. I guess I've been stupid, I wanted to forget you but I didn't know how and now, I don't wish to know" I laughed a bit .

"But stil.." I hugged your tombstone . "Please! please come back!" I hugged a little harder and it felt like I was really hugging you also, i think you said something to me the wind whispered in my ears  a message from you.

"I'm sorry TenTen," was the thing I heard and with those words the brightest and most beautiful firework exploded at the sky.

Now, I could never forget you specially that smile I saw on the same August day.