Chapter Three

"Where is the woman carrying my child?"

Clementine glanced at Lee. Of course, Lee didn't know anything so he returned the glance, hoping that Clementine knew what was going on.

"What?" Clementine asked, confused. "What woman? What child?"

Tripp growled. "You know exactly who."

"No! I don't!" Clementine protested. She clenched her fists and stepped forward. "I don't know anything about some child of yours!"

Tripp swung a punch at Clementine but she didn't feel anything. Lee stumbled to the ground, taking the hit for Clementine. "God damnit Clementine! You get everybody revived but her!" Tripp yelled. Lee tried throwing a punch at Tripp but Carley wrapped her arms around his and stopped him while Omid and Kenny held back Lee.

Tripp was stopped by Eleanor and Conrad. "Stop it! Both of you." Eleanor said, remaining calm.
Carley stood in front of Lee. "You can't just go around punching people. Not when you have a daughter." Carley scowled Lee.

She glanced over at Clementine and sighed before she returned her gaze back to Lee. "I'd like to talk to you. Alone if possible."

Lee watched Carley walk off, picking up the toolbox she was supposed to bring to Doug.

-

"She's gone. . ." Tripp sat down, resting his forehead against his hands. "My baby. . ." He whispered.
Eleanor sat down next to Tripp, rubbing his back. "It'll be alright. . . Clementine didn't mean to. . ." She reassured. "She never knew. . ."

Tripp sighed. "Well someone should've told her." He said.
Eleanor shook her head. "She's only 13." She replied.

-

Javier threw every New Frontier item in boxes and placed them in front of the chruch.
Many people searched and found items then took them.

David picked one up. "Ava. . . This was her neck piece." He mumbled.

"So take it." Javier replied. "In remembrance of her."

Kate walked up to David and Javier. "The wall is more sturdier. Jane and Lily are good construction workers." She told them. "It can hold it's weight a lot more now."

"Those walls are sturdy enough." David said. "They don't need any more construction."

"There are holes that a walker can easily fit through. If they see one of those holes, they'll make their moves. And you know what happens, David." Kate replied. "So unless you want the people here to die,  we'll continue fixing those walls!"

Kate turned around and stomped off in pure anger.

"Jesus. . ." David mumbled. "I guess she still doesn't like me." He rubbed the back of his neck.
Javier placed his hands on his hips. "You did leave us back at the beginning of this shit show."

David sighed. "Don't remind me." He mumbled

"Well. . . I'm sure you just need to catch up with Gabe and Mariana. . . And you should learn to control your anger." Javier said.