24

{shades pov}

I look around, and find myself in a wooden box. I begin to cry, I've been buried alive. I push the top open, and dirt falls in. I dig my way out, to find I'm by the side of the mansion. I get out of the hole and go to the door. Locked? I knock on it, and slender answers. If he could smile, I think that's what he'd be doing.

"Welcome back to the world of the living, it's been a while."

"A while? I was out for a day at most!" I say, confused.

"A little more than that." He says as I walk in. I look over at the couch, three new kids. All of them pretty young, about 7 or 8. Two are twins, but the last one look like them, just older.

"I'm Chelsea! But call me sea!" Sea has light blue hair, and black and rainbow eyes. Her skin is pale, and she has a black dress on with light blue tights. She is the older one.

"I'm misty, just call me mis. Oh and that's Jeremy, just call him jj." I wave at the twins. Mis has long blonde hair, and purple eyes. She's a little tan, an has a bright gold sparkly dress on with purple tights.

Jj, has blonde hair aswell, but has red eyes. He's a bit tan, and has a hello plaid shirt on, with a red shirt underneath. He also has regular blue jeans on.

"Nice to meet you! I'm shade!" I say. Their jaws drop.

"Shade?! But.......I think my mom wants to speak with you..." Sea says.

"Alright, can you show me to her room?"

"Uh huh." jj says.

We walk upstairs, and enter a room across from mine. Odd, isn't that frosts room?

"Mommy?" Mis says.

"Yes sweetie?" A voice says from the bathroom.

"There's a lady here I think you want to see!" She says.

"Who is it?" A girl asks, coming out of the bathroom. Her mouth hangs open," Sha-SHADE?!" Frost yells, running at me.

"Hey, uh, what's up? And mommy?! How long was I out?" I ask

"Out?! You were dead for 11 years! We look the same because we don't age!"

"Wait, so.....Jeff?" I ask tearing up. I love him, but I'm scared of him now. He could kill me at anytime, he proved it.

"He's been a wreck. The day you died we killed jane, he was so mournful, he used you line."

"Oh....."

"BEN!" Frost yells as sea begins flying out the window with gorgeous ice/angel wings. As frost runs after sea, I notice she has those same wings, just tucked back.

Ben runs in and stares at me,"hey.." I say, shyly.

"SHADE!" He yells and smiles," bout time you got here! Might wanna give Jeff the greeting of a lifetime. He'll be back in ten, you should surprise him."

"Good thought, be back soon!" I say and run to Jeff's room. I sit on the roof outside his window, where he can see the top of my head. I stay for about 15 minutes, when I hear his door open.

He stares at me, I can feel it," who the hell are you?!" He asks, and throws his knife at me. It barely misses my leg. He grunts and flops down on his bed.

I pick up his knife and go in. I stand at the end of the bed, and he finally looks up at me.

"Shade?"