Chapter 36

Im so sorry it's taken me this long to update...
-------------------

Stephanie's POV

When I wake up I struggle to sit up, being 7 months pregnant can do that to you. I check my phone and see that I have a few texts from Calum but I just ignore them because I'm still gonna stick to the plan. I really I know I should hate myself for doing this but honestly I don't. I know that Calum already loves this kid like crazy so it's not like I'm taking her away from him. I just like to think of it as him being able to spend more time with her. Doing this does kinda make me feel like a selfish bitch but I've been a bitch ever since I was born. So oh well the only thing about this that really bugs me is that I lost Courtney. I honestly didn't think she would dump me like that we have been friends since  we were little and I do miss her but I guess I'll just have to make new friends, but I will have plenty of time to do that when I'm in England.

Wow I really am evil... oh well.

Calum's POV

A few hours later

We have been out exploring the city and it has been really cool we haven't been getting mobbed by huge groups of fans but we have been asked to take lots of pictures and sign autographs. I guess people recognize us from YouTube or from the picture of us one direction tweeted when they announced that we're going on tour with them. It's been really cool I've never signed autographs before it really makes me feel famous or something. Right now we are going to stop and get some dinner.

Once we get to KFC we all stand in line and order I turn around and see a girl probably a few years younger than us and she was sitting at a table by herself and it looked like she was taking a picture or video of us. I'm not sure though, I turn back around so it doesn't look like I'm a creepy guy staring at her. Then all of a sudden I see a flash and I know that she just took a picture of me. I turn back around and see her desperately putting her phone away like I wouldn't see
I walk towards her table and say "you know you can take a picture with me if you want you don't have to sneak it just ask." I smile and so does she.
"Can I have a picture please."
"Of course" I say. She stands up and we take the picture.  "So whats your name" I ask.
"Summer" she replied, as soon as she says summer I let out a little giggle.
"Maybe you were just born to be a fan"
"Ya maybe." She smiles I turn back around and see the guys sitting down at the table
"Uh summer I better go but it was really nice to meet you I hope I see you soon."
"It was really nice to meet you to congratulations on the baby." 
I smile and say "thank you" I walk back to the table and sit down. Ashton then says
"I've been to KFC enough times I know what you get I ordered for you."
"Thanks mate. Ya so I met a fan over there and guess what her name was?"
"What?" They guys say.
"Summer, her name was Summer"
"That's cool." Luke says.
"Hey have you head from Courtney yet I still haven't gotten a text from steph yet." I ask Ashton.
He immediately gets a strange look on his face "um ya she texted me back like three hours ago"

Ashton almost looks nervous and I don't know why I'll ask him back at the hotel when we're are in private.
I look over at summer and see her pack up her things and she's about to leave. Right before she walks out the door she gives me a slight wave good and I give her a wave back. Once she leaves I look back down at the table and I just think. I don't know why but there's somthing special about her and not in a (I'm attracted to her kind of way.) I'm not sure I just know that she's different then any fan I've met before.