Ch. 24

"I am what?" I asked again.

"You are pregnant," the doctor has informed Samuel and me.

Samuel started showering me with kisses from my cheeks, to my lips, and then my tummy. I started giggling and hitting his shoulder lightly in order to  make him stop.

I was a bit surprised after I heard the news with my father's condition, I felt
it wasn't the right time. Someone wanted to hurt him too. It was too complicated.

Samuel sensed my discomfort, "Honey, don't worry everything is going to be fine!" He exclaimed.

I nodded my head.

"Love, having a new son or daughter will be a blessing. It will make our family grow stronger. We can do this together. Now try to rest, and I will return in a bit."

♤♡◇♤♡◇♤♡◇♤◇♧♤♡♤

Samuel's POV

"Hallo, Detective Harold," I stood up and shook hands with Harold.

"Hallo, Samuel! How can I help?" He sat down with a smile on his face.

"As I told you on the phone, I need you to dig up for me some info about this name," I slipped the paper towards Harold who checked it and placed it in his pocket.

"Sure, I will give you a call as soon as I find anything," he nodded his head and with that he left. But before he left, he gave me an envelope.

Samuel knew well that some people were watching him. He had a feeling that it was related to the incident of his step father. He didn't want Julia to get worried, so he was lying. He hated to that to her, but he had no other choice. It was for her and their children's safety. Although he knew his wife was one strong woman, but she was his jewel. If anything happened to her, he wouldn't forgive himself. She had to stay out of this mess. A mess that had been done because of him. It was a mistake, and he was paying for the consequences.

I didn't sign one contract and that what I was getting in return, Victor Zor, the CEO of Tech. Industry was playing his dirty game, and he didn't know that he was messing with the wrong guy. He wanted war, so he shall have one. However, if I found out that he had something to with my step father, he will regret his action. He hurts my family, then he will meet my wrath.

I am really sorry for the late update! 😣😣 I was busy with family

So, do you like the chapter? Plz press that cute little star that makes his mummy happy 😛😛🙊🙊

Another thing, what do you think about Samuel's action?Is he making the right decision in lying to Julia?

Thank you so much for your support

I love you so much ❤❤
Keep smiling 😀😀

And take care 💪💪