It's easier to show you

-Third person-
Dan walked up to phil's bed slowly. What on earth was he doing, what if Phil doesn't want to live with him after this? What if he ruins their friendship? Dan pushed his fears aside climbing onto the edge of the bed pulling the book from phil's hands and seting it on the bedside table. Phil was looking at Dan eagerly waiting for his next move. Dan then swiftly sat on Phil's lap pinning him from the waist down with his legs and wraping his arms around his neck. His face was inches from Phils and both boys breathing escalated slightly. "D-dan wha-" Phil was cut off by Dan pulling him into a passionate kiss. Phil imeditly kissed back and Dan could feel Phil's member growing hard beneath him. Braking the kiss he leaned close to Phil's ear and whispered seductively "I want to make you mine, for you to know you belong to me and beg me to let you cum." Phil's eyes dialated, he was in shock. How could he have never known Dan had these feelings for him, how long HAS Dan had these feelings? "D-dan please..." he trailed off. "Please what?" Dan said in a dominit tone. "P-please fuck me". That was all Dan needed to hear, he slowly started grinding on Phil's member painfully slow. He was so hard it was starting to hurt "Stop teasing me and fuck me already!" He practically yelled in desperation. "Someone's an eager little slut arnt they" Dan cooed teasingly as he pulled off Phil's hoodie. He didn't know what it was about Dan calling him that name but it aroused him to no end. Phil bit his lip to keep from moaning, if he was going to be domed he was going to make Dan work for every moan. "Fuck i haven't even gotten to your boxers yet and you already look like your desperate for my cock" Phil bucked his hips a bit trying to get any contact he could. Dan let out a small chuckle and slowly slid Phil's boxers down to his ankles and lowered his head to Phil's tip licking it playfully. "Dann" Phil moaned out, this only encouraged him to take him. Dan lowered his mouth around Phil's member and begain to suck and bob his head, using his hand to rub what he couldn't fit. He had never thought Phil would be so big, I mean sure he had fantasized but he had never though he would get to do this in person. Phil was already close but there was no way he was going to cum that fast, not for Dan. He bit his lip closing his eyes he could feel his body heating up as Dan moved faster. "D-dan i'm g-going to cu-" Dan shoved his head forward taking all of him in and he was cut off by his orgasm. Dan swallowed all of his fluids and sat on his knees at the foot of the bed awaiting Phil's move. "F-fuck" Phil studerd coming down from his high. I knew Dan was going to be good but holy shit, his eyes started trailing down Dan's body stopping at his member. "D-dan" Phil mumbled cautiously. "Yes Phil?" Dan's fears were rising up again. "W-will you..." Phil's eyes were still locked on Dan's member "Will you fuck me... from behind" he mumbled the last part. Dan's eyes lit up in a devilish way. "Of course I'll fuck my little slut" Phil imeditly became hard again not going un-noticed by Dan. "You like it when I call you that dont you" Phil just nodded in response. "Good, now on your hands and knees like the good little hore you are" Phil followed orders and rolled onto his hands and knees kiking off his boxers in the process. Dan unbutton his black shirt slowly and threw it on the floor next to Phil's hoodie doing the same with his pants and boxers. "Are you ready?" "Y-yes" Dan lined himself up with Phil's entrance and pushed in slowly, "Fuck your so tight" Phil bit his lip in pain as Dan started to move in and out at a slow pace. "F-faster" Phil beged as his pain turned to pleasure. Dan picked up his pace thrusting into Phil roughly "Do you like that you little slut?" "Yes Daddy!" Phil moan by accident catching Dan by surprise. "You like being daddy's little hore dont you baby?" He cooed useing the new found kink to his advantage. "Y-yes Daddy, I-i'm a good little slut". Phil moaned loudly as Dan hit his prostait "A-again daddy, r-right t-there" He could barly get the words out it felt so good. Dan repetily hit that spot getting harder each time "You are mine and I want everyone to know it, understand?" "Yes D-daddy!" Phil yelled loud enough for the neighbors to hear. "D-daddy i-im close!" Dan spead up with his actions digging his nails into Phil's back "Cum for me slut" Dan's breath was hitched with that last sentance he was close as well. "Dan!" Phil moaned out as he climaxed shooting cum onto the bed below him. "Phil!" Dan moaned as he released his fluids into his best friend. Dan pulled out and layed on the bed next to Phil who had rolled over to face him. "I told you it would be easer to show you." "Y-yah" Phil joked. Dan pulled the blanket over the both of them and closed his eyes "Marry Christmas Phil." "Marry Christmas Dan... oh and Dan?"
"Yeah?" "That was an amazing first time."