Chapter-9 💖

Here I was searching for my best friend whom I now found was at that balcony like place at the top of the How. I silently walk towards him and sat next to him. He knew it was me but he was just enjoying the comfortable silence between us. And as much as I liked it too I knew he was hurting and was disgusted at himself so we needed to talk. So taking the initiative I took his hand in mine and rubbed small circles on it which seems to calm him down. Then he sighed and finally said " did you knew he killed my father?" Well I wasn't expecting that so I stop rubbing circles at the back of his hand.
"W-what?" I asked
"Miraz .... Did you knew that he..."
"I know what you asked but who told you?"
" Professor hinted and then he confirmed. But you didn't answered, did you...?"
" Yes I knew."
"Why didn't you told me than ? You knew I wanted to punish and kill the killer myself!"
" Exactly! That's why I didn't told you."
"Wait what?"
"Caspian you were just a child and seeing you talk like that scared me besides we needed miraz for the time being as you grew up"
"And where that lead? Huh! here we are still trying to kill him and get our kingdom back!"

"What do you think huh! Even I want to do that as much as you do. I want him to feel the pain what others felt due to him. I know how you feel Casp! I felt the same today on seeing the White witch!"

"What do you mean?" So I told him everything that Lucy told me. About how that White Bitch ...oops Witch killed my mother and brother. How she cursed my father and how she wanted to kill me too.

" Now I feel even more bad" he said making me sigh.
"Casp! You didn't knew besides you were angry and totally desperate wanting to kill the killer of your father and I know you were under trance. It's not completely your fault but you and Peter should stop acting like 5 year olds and start seeing your mistake and please for Aslan's sake work TOGETHER!"
He chuckled at this.
pheu! Mission accomplished!

"So it's Peter now?" I groaned making him chuckle again.
" Not you too! Besides stop changing the topic or I'll start talking about you and Susan" he blushed and I laughed. These two are perfect for eachother. Gosh they'll look so cute together.
We than sat in silence when we heard a throat clear. On Turning we saw professor Cornelius. I smiled at them both and slowly left them cause I know there was a lot Caspian's wanted to ask to him.

I decided to ask Lucy about Peter but I can't find her anywhere. While searching I end up at the entrance of the room of  stone table when her and Peter were sitting side by side not talking just sitting. So I decided to leave them. But before I can go Lucy called me "Cassy?" I turned and smiled at her.
"Hyy Lu" I said only looking at her but I can feel Peter's electric blue eyes on me.

"You are just in time I'll leave you two" i was confused at her words but before I can register what she said she ran off shouting"byeee!!!!"
That little minx! I know she did this on purpose.
I slowly turned towards Peter only for our eyes to connect. I was lost in his eyes when he suddenly turned back towards the carving of Aslan. I slowly walked towards him and then sat next to him, on the stone table.

We were in comfortable silence until he broke it.
"Why didn't you told us about Aslan being your father?"  I gasped at this , how does he know? As if reading my mind he said.
" Lucy is a good secret keeper , yes. But she can never hide anything from me. So when I asked what you both did when we were away,she blubbered it out" we both chuckled at it.
"So she told you everything?"
"Everything!" I sighed
" What I don't know is why didn't you told us? Do you not trust us?"
"It's not that Peter , ofcourse I trust you but even I found out this when I and Caspian came here and I had millions of doubt about it .....so yeah"
"Oh....." Again there was silence and to be frank I was enjoying it. It felt good, just sitting and felling eachother's presence.
"You were right....you and Caspian both. I should have listened to you and stayed here and maybe come up with a better plan and then there would have been no White Witch incident and all of you would not hate me."